Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2015, 07:06 PM   #151
Cast Iron Jedi

At $65, The Misen Chef's Knife is the Holy Grail of Knives

Article/review: http://www.seriouseats.com/2015/09/b...nt-review.html

Kickstarter: http://www.misen.co/
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2015, 07:36 PM   #152
I like Pie!

Hamburger steak with mushrooms and onions, peas and fries. I'm stuffed!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150923_201615.jpg
Views:	744
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	110657  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2015, 09:32 PM   #153
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Hamburger steak with mushrooms and onions, peas and fries. I'm stuffed!
I would kill for that right now.

My diet the last three weeks is almost solely gas station food and the occasional fast food breakfast, nooo ****ing time for anything else... its a terrible existence.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:07 PM   #154
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

My diet the last three weeks is almost solely gas station food and the occasional fast food breakfast, nooo ****ing time for anything else... its a terrible existence.
Holy balls. Don't Die man. That shit will straight up end you.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:38 PM   #155
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

Same..... Got a god damn Wawa down here finally
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:08 PM   #156
www.nfl-forecast.com

Mexi-Cali Shrimp, Boursin cheese grits, and grilled green beans. The hard part was keeping the green beans from falling through the grate.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	710
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	110669  
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:17 PM   #157
Most Valuable Villain

Taco bell.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:24 PM   #158
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Mexi-Cali Shrimp, Boursin cheese grits, and grilled green beans. The hard part was keeping the green beans from falling through the grate.

That looks ****ing good man.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:28 PM
Buehler445
This message has been deleted by Buehler445.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:29 PM   #159
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Taco bell.
This guy serve you?

Old 09-25-2015, 09:07 PM   #160
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Taco bell.
I will devour a chili cheese burrito in a pinch
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:07 PM   #161
Consuming CP souls

Hold the butt nuggets
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2015, 05:28 PM   #162
Cast Iron Jedi

Been traveling the last few days for an impromptu trip to MO to visit a MiL at the hospital. So easy tonight - roasted chicken thighs. Turns out that's it, since the potatoes I was going to make weren't good anymore and I didn't feel like going to the store for something else.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2015, 09:19 PM   #163
I like Pie!

Had two dough balls left in the freezer.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20150927_172144.jpg
Views:	705
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	110687   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150927_165041.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	110688   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150927_165906.jpg
Views:	683
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	110689   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150927_173256.jpg
Views:	684
Size:	104.5 KB
ID:	110691  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2015, 09:23 PM   #164
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Had two dough balls left in the freezer.
You are a pizza slut Buzz!

Those looks great though. I love pizza but probably not as much as you.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2015, 09:35 PM   #165
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You are a pizza slut Buzz!

Those looks great though. I love pizza but probably not as much as you.
LOL. I do like pizza, prolly have it twice a week. I am, well I should we, are having fried chicken tomorrow for the game. Any fried chicken experts on the board? Currently doing a salt brine in buttermilk and a pancake flour breading recipe my wife came up with.