Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-17-2015, 05:43 PM  
oxymoron

Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric

Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2019, 10:28 PM   #856
Mahomes > God

Back down the Bigfoot rabbit hole lately...just can't help myself, I must see one....
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:35 AM   #857
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
The weirdest thing that happened to me was a door opened by itself
We’re you at a grocery store?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 12:12 PM   #858
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Back down the Bigfoot rabbit hole lately...just can't help myself, I must see one....
I've kinda moved on from it. Theres just nothing really there as much as I want there to be. lol
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:20 PM   #859
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I've kinda moved on from it. Theres just nothing really there as much as I want there to be. lol
Patterson-Gimlin film alone is enough for me....
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-27-2019, 01:41 PM   #860
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Patterson-Gimlin film alone is enough for me....
Looks like a man in a suit to me. I dunno.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 03:34 PM   #861
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Looks like a man in a suit to me. I dunno.
Nah, there's been some really good breakdowns of it...notably by Bill Munns and Jeff Meldrum.
Old 02-27-2019, 04:27 PM   #862
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
EPIC stuff, Detox... and the pic just sells the hell out of it

That place has just seen too much history to be a "single family dwelling"... I believe in the human soul and all that implies

Will rep asap
Writing it all down and it sounds made up. Could completely understand if no one believes the story. The property owner dying there is just too convenient to the story.

But it's true! Lol.

I wasn't there to witness any footsteps on the stair case, ghost boys or demon dogs. I never saw a shadowy figure by the curb or any loud banging sounds at 2 am.

What i can confirm though is:

The house was gutted by a fire. I know this for a fact.

The property manager did die there. I know this for a fact.

The neighbor did complain about loud bangs coming from the property. I was there when she said it.

Beyond that....idk. I'm just relaying another's story.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:01 PM   #863
In Search of a Life

Alex Jones was on Joe Rogan podcast today. Some wild wild claims from that dude he’s kind of a nut job
Old 02-27-2019, 10:13 PM   #864
Supporter

Quote:
Alex Jones was on Joe Rogan podcast today. Some wild wild claims from that dude he’s kind of a nut job
Jones is a freak. I almost don't even want to listen to it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:15 PM   #865
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Jones is a freak. I almost don't even want to listen to it.
I just listened to parts

It’s funny that he hated Rogan for the past few months then heel turned pretty quick.

Almost like it was a big publicity thing. Duh

But yeah he got into some crazy shit even for him
Old 02-27-2019, 10:26 PM   #866
On one quarter

did they talk about 'machine elves'?
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-27-2019, 10:31 PM   #867
In Search of a Life

I dunno like I said I just watched a few YouTube clips

Half human half animal clones, cell phone towers are mins control,
Old 02-27-2019, 11:42 PM   #868
Forever Royal

Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric

One of the best UFO abduction cases that most people don’t know about because it happened in Brazil in 1957 is that of Antonio Vilas Boas. The short version is he was abducted at his farm and forced to mate with an alien. He gives a lot of what are now classic descriptions, though he did so well before they were classic, including suffering from mild radiation poisoning afterwards. It’s a fun read and there are a few YouTube videos out there but it’s not a case you hear much about.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-27-2019, 11:51 PM   #869
Forever Royal

I highly recommend the Secret Journey to Planet Serpo book. It’s about Project Serpo which was supposedly a human alien exchange program in which humans traveled to Serpo. The book is great, whether you read it believing every word or just as a science fiction novel. Amazon reviews are mostly high praise as well. Personally, I like to believe it’s real and the book certainly presents it as such providing origins of the mission, details, and evidence.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-28-2019, 01:14 AM   #870
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
We’re you at a grocery store?
At my girls grandma's house that was notorious for being haunted. Too many stories to type on. Cell phone lol
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.