Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 07:27 PM  
MVP

Marriage Question

Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
royr17 has disabled reputation

Old 02-20-2005, 09:08 PM   #91
Supporter

Oh No..........Poor III's lady just registered. I'll bet my rep on it. I predict more wreckage than the Daytona 500.

* ad libbed by Iowanian

III,
Read this article Closely

"Cops: Gal(met on internet)* Flushed Beau's Genitals
Sunday, February 20, 2005

ANCHORAGE — Anchorage (search) police said a woman upset about an impending break-up with her boyfriend cut off the man's penis and flushed it down a toilet.

Utility workers recovered the severed member Sunday morning and surgeons reattached it.

Thirty-five-year-old Kim Tran was charged with first-degree assault, domestic violence and tampering with evidence.

She was jailed at the Anchorage Jail (search).

At the Sunday arraignment, Tran requested a Vietnamese interpreter and Magistrate Brian Johnson continued the arraignment until Monday with no bail set.

Anchorage Police Department (search) spokeswoman Anita Shell said Tran dropped off the 44-year-old victim at Providence Hospital shortly after midnight.

Shell said investigators determined that the two had argued over a pending break-up.

At some point, the pair decided to have sexual relations and the man agreed to have his arms tied to a window handle above their bed.

Shell said the woman pulled out a kitchen knife, severed the man's penis and flushed it down the toilet.

Officers arrived at the couple's home and found the woman cleaning up the bloody scene.

Utility workers recovered the man's severed member and surgeons were successful in reattaching it.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:09 PM   #92
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
Oh No..........Poor III's lady just registered. I'll bet my rep on it.
Yep. The username is a dead giveaway. Lets just hope for poor ole Roys sake that none of those threads accidently get "bumped"...
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:10 PM   #93
Beyond the Rapids

Uh oh. I see our newest member... this is about to get ugly!
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:10 PM   #94
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Yep. The username is a dead giveaway. Lets just hope for poor ole Roys sake that none of those threads accidently get "bumped"...
I wonder if it is legit or a joke.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:12 PM   #95
Supporter

For our Little Buddy who didn't listen........

It could easily be back to
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blister.jpg (2.7 KB, 208 views)
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:15 PM   #96
Banned

He told her about ChiefsPlanet? My sympathies for Roy3 have just about reached zero...
FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:19 PM   #97
Supporter

Know Waylon Jennings III? ReCheck this beauty.

"***************** WRONG *****************

written by Steve Seskin and Andre Pessis

performed by Waylon Jennings.

Capo on the 2nd fret.

Verse 1:
E A E
It was a picture perfect wedding
A
We had the whole world at our feet
E
Everyone thought we were heading
A
Down some lovers easy street
D
We'd have a house out in the country
A
A picket fence the whole nine yards
E
They said our love would last forever

It was written in the stars

Chorus:
A
Wrong
D
I should have known it all along
E
When the future looks to bright

Can't be anything but right
A
Wrong

Verse 2:
E A E
I was all but devastated
A
When she told me we were through
E
In a while the heartache faded
A
And i found somebody new
D
I swore that this time would be different
A
I had it all figured out
E
I wouldn't make the same mystakes

I knew what love was all about

Chorus.

Chorus (bis):
A
Wrong
D
Everything was going strong
E
The sky was always blue

Thought my dreams had all come true
A
Wrong

A
Wrong

Old 02-20-2005, 09:30 PM   #98
MVP

Hmmm

I got married at the age of 19 (had an "oops" and "did the right thing"). I'm in my 30's now and still happily married with a great kid. Make a good living, own a 5 bedroom house (well, OK, the bank owns it), have 2 nice cars about 2 years old (OK, bank again), 25k sitting in a retirment fund, 10k liquid savings, and still working on my bachelor's.

Yeah, I fucked up. Don't do what I did, you'll regret it the rest of your life.

(Although to be totally honest, I never would have married my wife it weren't for the "oops". Best screw up of my life.)
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:31 PM   #99
Supporter

It got quiet in here once the fiance signed up.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:31 PM   #100
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking
Hmmm

I got married at the age of 19 (had an "oops" and "did the right thing"). I'm in my 30's now and still happily married with a great kid. Make a good living, own a 5 bedroom house (well, OK, the bank owns it), have 2 nice cars about 2 years old (OK, bank again), 25k sitting in a retirment fund, 10k liquid savings, and still working on my bachelor's.

Yeah, I fucked up. Don't do what I did, you'll regret it the rest of your life.

(Although to be totally honest, I never would have married my wife it weren't for the "oops". Best screw up of my life.)
How long were you dating?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:35 PM   #101
Cast Iron Jedi

Don't EVER build stuff together. Trust me. And the prase, "Damn it, *insert name here*!" should NEVER be uttered... no matter how mad you are or how bass ackwards she's doing something.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:37 PM   #102
Scott Pioli

I can't wait to see how this turns out.
The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.The Bad Guy has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:38 PM   #103
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
It got quiet in here once the fiance signed up.
I'm waiting for her to find the thread about all his internet babes and his decision making process ala "ask the Planet members which girl should I pick."

This should be good.
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:46 PM   #104
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
If you can't afford a car..check that, 2 cars
If you can't afford a house
If you can't afford food for 3
If you can't afford Lights (daddy, thanks for ALLL this Light! Its GREAT to read by.....here's the big piece of chicken)
If you can't afford Heat,Car insurance, home insurance, health insurance, and swimming lessons................

You're never going to be able to afford her crack habit, internet connection or the Divorce, where you'll never be able to afford her ALLIMONY.

No........Take your dick out of the Selzter Bottle and think about what you've said.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.

Old 02-20-2005, 09:46 PM   #105
Cross with me

You're just caught up in an infatuation, III. Take a couple more months to spend every minute with her; sleep with her every night (maybe even pull the twin beds apart for a few days at a time every once in a while); literally take notes on every time you two fight; study those notes; think in great detail about what it would be like to go through that for 10 years EXCEPT every week for that 10 years, the relationship will deteriorate as much as it did in those couple of months; and then get back to us at the end of that couple months...you won't even want to hear the word "marriage".
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about

Closed Thread