Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 07:27 PM  
MVP

Marriage Question

Ok lets start here.

I need some help with some things i need to know on gettin married, the do's, the dont's, the things you need to know about that.

I see you guys here some are married some arent so the ones that know stuff i need to know let me know about it.

So what are the things i should know about it, cause i dont wanna wait my whole life to get married, i actually wanna be married before i turn 26 which is 6 years from now.

But I wanna get started early in startin a family, so what are the do's and dont's in marriage ???
royr17 has disabled reputation

Old 02-20-2005, 08:02 PM   #31
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaChief
Every time I think I've seen the nadir of this BB, inevitably someone grabs a shovel and digs for China...
What's Ralph Nader digging a hole to China got to do with this?

Wait....nevermind....

mmaddog
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:03 PM   #32
Phobia

RoyC,
Please go buy III a hammer. That way anytime he's tempted to use his keyboard in the future, he can use the hammer on his fingers. Good Lord.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:03 PM   #33
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaddog
What's Ralph Nader digging a hole to China got to do with this?
How'm I supposed to know? Ask Hoover.
FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FloridaChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:04 PM   #34
Beyond the Rapids

Since we're on the marriage topic, here's one a I just heard.

A man comes home from work one day and sees his wife packing up her suitcases. He asks her where she's going, and she says "I'm leaving you and moving to Las Vegas. I just saw on television that I can make $200 a night doing what I do for you for free."

Suddenly, the husband begins packing his bags, too. The wife asks what he's doing, and he says "I want to see how you're going to live on $400 a year."
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:05 PM   #35

If nothing else, maybe you could have the traditional KU Jayhawk wedding. Go to a nice church and have a real fancy ceremony... and then when you get to the very end of the vows, you choke the bride.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:06 PM   #36
Supporter

I think if you get married, you should Let Rich Scanlon have a go at her on your wedding night.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:08 PM   #37
Most Valuable Poster

ROy finally gets laid, and he thinks he found the love of his life. Hey ROy, its called Pussy... all chicks have one. Just cuz one let you touch hers, doesnt mean its love...

Im almost embarassed for you.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:09 PM   #38
Phobia

Roy, when you bring home a W-2 that has more than 3 zeros on the end feel free to post another marriage thread. Until then, don't even think about it.

I'm already gonna smack you upside the head once when I see you next. You don't want to add to that.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:09 PM   #39
MVP

I dont think this thread was good idea.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:10 PM   #40
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
Dads already gettin onto me about this one

I need to know what are some things you need to know about the person before ever thinkin of gettin married.
First of all.....her real name, not the one she uses on the Internet

Second....does she have a husband

mmaddog
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:11 PM   #41
Wheeeeee!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaddog
First of all.....her real name, not the one she uses on the Internet

Second....does she have a husband

mmaddog
4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:11 PM   #42
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

How do you know SHE wants to marry you roy, have you already asked?
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:12 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Roy, when you bring home a W-2 that has more than 3 zeros on the end feel free to post another marriage thread. Until then, don't even think about it.

I'm already gonna smack you upside the head once when I see you next. You don't want to add to that.
And why would you do that for ??????????

Old 02-20-2005, 08:13 PM   #44
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
I dont think this thread was good idea.
The subject isn't, either.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-20-2005, 08:13 PM   #45
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl
How do you know SHE wants to marry you roy, have you already asked?
I dont wanna answer this but yes we have.

Closed Thread