Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 01-17-2005, 05:26 PM  
MVP

Wow, what a weekend .....

That was a amazing weekend.

This girl is like the sweetest and nicest girl i've met in my life, and for all you chiefs fans that will be at the game this year for the 37 forever event, get ready cause if i have the money im bringing her with me.

Then yall will get 2 meet her, oh yea and thanks for the help and advice yall have given me, it has helped me out tremendously.

Im pretty sure all you guys are gonna ask me some questions about what happened, i'll tell a little but dont expect me 2 get into high detail.

May the Questions begin.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 01-17-2005, 06:22 PM   #76
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
No, not yet. My dad told me not to tell her about it until after me and her have been together for a while, cause of you guys like to joke around and could possible say something that would hurt her feeling or something.

Another thing about her is that "SHE LOVES FOOTBALL".
Well, if you do, hope that she has a good sense of humor. Because most "decent" gals probably wouldn't appreciate you telling a bunch of guys on the Internet her weight and that you've seen her t*ts.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:23 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I wouldn't ever tell her about it. Period.

But, that's just me.
Actually, I've though about that too, and I dont think it would be a good idea to tell her about the site. Period.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:23 PM   #78
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
Well, if you do, hope that she has a good sense of humor. Because most "decent" gals probably wouldn't appreciate you telling a bunch of guys on the Internet her weight and that you've seen her t*ts.
She does have a good sense of humor, I can tell you guys that for sure.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:23 PM   #79
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
This is one pathetic story, mang. Really, you meet some girl from the internet, you have so much in common, and you even saw her tits. True love.
What the hell is your problem?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:24 PM   #80
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
This is one pathetic story, mang.
Bah, he is feeling good...it could workm out for the best...there are reasons to bag on him sometimes. This is not one of them...
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:24 PM   #81
Phobia

Quote:
Actually, I've though about that too, and I dont think it would be a good idea to tell her about the site. Period.
I would like to interject. Period.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:24 PM   #82
Supporter

Quote:
bitter, lonely, jealousy?
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:24 PM   #83
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
She does have a good sense of humor, I can tell you guys that for sure.
She has a good sense of humor about "kissing and telling?"

Okay.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:24 PM   #84
MVP

Quote:
You know im starting to wonder the same thing too.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:25 PM   #85
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
Bah, he is feeling good...it could workm out for the best...there are reasons to bag on him sometimes. This is not one of them...
I agree, 150 %.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:26 PM   #86
fides quaerens intellectum

Quote:
I agree, 150 %.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:26 PM   #87
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
I agree, 150 %.
I figured you were in 135%-147% range. Shows how much I know.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:26 PM   #88
MVP

Quote:
She has a good sense of humor about "kissing and telling?"

Okay.
Well I dont know about that, I know she has a pretty good sense of humor from what I saw from her this week. Im in a deep hole with dad cause I slept with her in the same bed.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:27 PM   #89
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
I figured you were in 135%-147% range. Shows how much I know.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:27 PM   #90
I'll be back.

Roy's a super freak. Super freak.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.