Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 12-11-2004, 05:59 PM  
MVP

Trolls on this board ?

Has anybody here noticed lately that ZachKC has changed quite a bit and is acting like a troll ? Whats up with that, before than he you used to be someone that never acted like goatcheese.

Now he and goatcheese are best buddies and is acting more and more like a troll each day, you can set there and tell him something and he tries to set there and argue with you.

It seems like he thinks that he has all the class in the world, Zach what the hell ever happened to you ? Whatever it is change it and quit being friends with that goatcheese before he ruins you.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 12-12-2004, 12:29 PM   #196
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
Any Pimp has 25 broads like that around,,,,,,,

Speaking from experience are you? Well since you didn't kill anything for me today I need to go fry a roast.
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-12-2004, 12:30 PM   #197
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefs4me
oh I don't nag,,,that's his job. Actually I have the perfect setup, he is only home on the weekends and then he is mostly gone racing his camaro,,,leaves me and the kids free to do whatever we want,,,and spend his money in the process.
I don't blame him. I wouldn't come home either.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-12-2004, 12:34 PM   #198
Supporter

Sounds like a man goes out of his way to not be home..

Indeed. Women whose only skills are their mouth and on their back have to find some way to earn a living,,,,and I might as well make 30% for a management fee.

Don't worry yourself....the deer population in Iowania has suffered a mighty blow the past couple of weeks.......Big Antlered, Brown Eyed mothers, and babies with milk dribbling out thier mouths.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2004, 12:39 PM   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
awesome.
David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.David. must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 12-12-2004, 12:43 PM   #200
**** the Raiders

Quote:

That's rep.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2004, 12:48 PM   #201
Supporter

Quote:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BLAM3.jpg (4.8 KB, 161 views)
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2004, 01:10 PM   #202
Whatever..

oh but he just got home and brought me a present. he lives the plush life,,all he has to do is work his job,,,I do the rest, take care of kids, mow the grass,clean the house and everything else. I think we are going shopping today. You all have fun,,,,,,,
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-12-2004, 01:14 PM   #203
Screw U if U can't take a joke

It appears dad took sons posting privelages away after this thread was started. One and done to start this thread.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.