View Poll Results: See Question Below
Nope. Civilized people don't eat other people. 12 19.67%
Yep. Tastes like chicken, but with a wedding ring. 25 40.98%
My lawyer has advised me not to answer this question. 24 39.34%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2002, 07:07 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Cannibalism - pro or anti?

I'm working late tonight, so I thought I'd reprise my only post that was ever banned back on the old KC Star BB. It was deleted before I could get a proper vote.

Here's the scenario: You're trapped in a wagon train/plane crash/Milwaukee apartment with no sources of food whatsoever. However, a few dead fellow pioneers/soccer players/bar patrons are lying about, with expiration dates that are still good.

Assume that you have a 33 percent chance of surviving until the St. Bernards arrive if you DON'T barbecue the ol' gang, and a 66 percent of surviving if you partake of Sapiens stew.

What's your choice?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2003, 02:06 PM   #46
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by KCChiefsMan
anybody remember that case back in 1983 or 1984 where something like this happened? they were stranded at sea for like 7 days and they all voted to eat the kid and they did, then when they were rescued they all went to jail for murder?
Seven days, and they killed and ate somebody? I'd hate to be in front of them in a long line at Disneyland.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2003, 02:33 PM   #47
Starter

Monty Python and Cannibalism

6: How we feeling, Captain?
C: Not too good. I...I feel so weak.
2: We can't hold out much longer.
C: Listen...chaps...there's still a chance. I'm...done for, I've...got a gammy leg and I'm going fast; I'll never get through. But...some of you might. So...you'd better eat me.
?: Eat you, sir?
C: Yes. Eat me.
?: Iiuuhh! With a gammy leg?
C: You didn't eat the leg, Thompson. There's still plenty of good meat. Look at that arm.
5: It's not just the leg, sir.
C: What do you mean?
5: Well, sir...it's just that -
C: Why don't you want to eat me?
5: I'd rather eat Johnson, sir!
?: So would I, sir.
C: I see.
?: Then that's decided...everyone's gonna eat me!
?: Uh, well.
5: What, sir?
?: Go ahead, please, but I won't -
?: Oh nonsense, sir, you're starving; tuck in!
1: No, no, it's not that.
?: What's the matter with Johnson, sir?
1: Well, he's not kosher.
5: That depends how we kill him, sir.
1: Yes, that's true. But to be perfectly frank I...I like my meat a little more lean. I'd rather eat Hodges.
?: Oh well, all right.
5: I still prefer Johnson.
C: I wish you'd all stop bickering and eat me.
1: Look. I tell you what. Those who want to can eat Johnson. And you, sir, can have my leg. And we make some stock from the Captain, and then we'll have Johnson cold for supper.
scooter is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.scooter is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-14-2003, 02:45 PM   #48
Go_Bo_Go

one observation...

for a group that professes to despise lawyers, "isn't it strange" (mocking a recent thread) that such a high percentage vote based on the "advice" of their lawyer?

Old 02-14-2003, 03:07 PM   #49
pew pew madafakas

Supposedly we taste “sweet” and our meat is stringy. Enough cayenne and no one will know the difference anyway.

Reminds me of that movie “Alive” where that dude is gnawing on fingers. Which could be served as appetizers, much like hot wings.

Just think about how much meat is on the human body. Quarter up a medium size person and you have enough grub for awhile.

I bet Emeril could do some crazy shit with some calf muscles and a few biceps.
Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pennywise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2003, 03:14 PM   #50
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally posted by PennyWise
I bet Emeril could do some crazy shit with some calf muscles and a few biceps.

That is classic!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-27-2004, 07:23 PM   #51
Pain Cake

Hall of Classics?
Boozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBoozer is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-27-2004, 07:39 PM   #52
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae
This is just wrong:

"In 1874, Packer polished off five fellow prospectors in a mid-winter munchy fit."
I find it hilarious that the dining hall at the University of Colorado is named Alfred Packer Cafeteria.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-27-2004, 08:29 PM   #53
Reap the whirlwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Trapped in the wilderness and no food?

First one who sleeps, loses.

Two year old rep.
Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.Duck Dog is not part of the Right 53.
Old 08-27-2004, 09:04 PM   #54
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Whoa. Blast from the past. It still makes me chuckle to think about the Star BB removing it.
Old 08-28-2004, 09:51 AM   #55
That Doyle, he's a mean-un

We laughed, we cried and..................

ate a part of each other.
Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 08-28-2004, 11:45 AM   #56
That Doyle, he's a mean-un

From Cheers

The gang is debating the Brady Bunch stranded on a deserted island. Who would they eat first? Woody: "Alice, cause she ain't kin."
Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.Boyceofsummer Loves all of Deberg's threads.