Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-11-2020, 09:10 AM  
The Boom Boom Room

ESPN: Mahomes' Chiefs Career Longevity and Chris Jones' Contract Discussion

Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:02 PM   #16
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
"Last season I sensed"

"I would anticipate"

"I think"

he has no inside information whatsoever
Are you talking about the guy in the OP or Riddick?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:04 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Are you talking about the guy in the OP or Riddick?
I'm directly quoting Jeff Darlington which I assumed was the reason this thread was created.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:11 PM   #18
In Search of a Life

Quote:
“Hog already stated common sense”

Louis Riddick is always in the know when it comes to the Chiefs. Common sense says if the Chiefs have no intention to get a deal done or believe it is unlikely he would already know and wouldn’t have said what he said.

Maybe. I'm a huge Riddick fan too. But common sense kind of says when Mahomes is done the attention with 9 days to go to the long term contract deadline, that the attention would switch to Jones.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:13 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
"Last season I sensed"

"I would anticipate"

"I think"

he has no inside information whatsoever
Solid points!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:13 PM   #20
Baba Ganoush

I think I’ll just listen to Terez. Here’s a section from his article he posted a couple days ago. (July 9th)

“Jones should be rewarded for those contributions, and it’s been my belief for months the Chiefs would like to do so. I still feel that way, even in the aftermath of the Chiefs signing Patrick Mahomes to a half-billion-dollar contract earlier this week. Mahomes wanted to give the Chiefs financial flexibility to be a contender for the next decade, and despite the mammoth contract, his money for 2020 and 2021 are virtually unchanged, so the Chiefs have the ability to work something out with Jones before the July 15 deadline for franchise-tagged players to sign extensions”

https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/wil...mpression=true
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:13 PM   #21
Andy Reid Supporter

FYI Jeff Darlington was the one who knew Brady was leaving months before anyone. Even Schefter.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:15 PM   #22
MVP

Well isn't he a florida-based reporter? I think he does the Dolphins beat.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:15 PM   #23
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Maybe. I'm a huge Riddick fan too. But common sense kind of says when Mahomes is done the attention with 9 days to go to the long term contract deadline, that the attention would switch to Jones.
Not if what Darlington is saying has any truth to it. If it did, Riddick (and Terez) would already know.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 12:16 PM   #24
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
FYI Jeff Darlington was the one who knew Brady was leaving months before anyone. Even Schefter.
So this means he has better inside info on the Chiefs than Riddick and Terez?
Old 07-11-2020, 12:24 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Not if what Darlington is saying has any truth to it. If it did, Riddick (and Terez) would already know.
No biggie! I guess on my own, after Mahomes signed his deal, I kind of figured that the attention of Veach and the Chiefs would focus on Jones until the 15th of this month. I really didn't need anyone to tell me that, inside info or not.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 01:21 PM   #26
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
No biggie! I guess on my own, after Mahomes signed his deal, I kind of figured that the attention of Veach and the Chiefs would focus on Jones until the 15th of this month. I really didn't need anyone to tell me that, inside info or not.
Yep, we don't need to waste energy speculating.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
The post by RunKC is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 07-11-2020, 01:43 PM   #28
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Yep, we don't need to waste energy speculating.
Old 07-11-2020, 01:51 PM   #29
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Terez reported tense negotiations last year. Garafallo reported similar issues a week ago.

Also, everyone here needs to also accept that Mahomes will likely be on a different team at the end of his career unless he retires early.
Old 07-11-2020, 01:51 PM   #30
In Search of a Life

Field Yates said we have started talking to Jones and negotiations have begun

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote