Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-08-2020, 01:30 PM  
Damnit Peg

Halloween Kills Pushed to 2021

Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-08-2020, 01:35 PM   #2
Get in, loser.

How'd this ****er make it out of that booby trapped basement inferno?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:27 PM   #3
In Search of a Life

I guess no shocker at this point. Everything’s getting pushed to 2021
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2020, 02:44 PM   #4
Cheat Death

Michael Myers staying home to save lives
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 02:58 PM   #5
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Michael Myers staying home to save lives
This is quality posting.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:23 AM   #6
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

I don't see why any movie company wouldn't just postpone any movie worth a shit until next summer. No reason to have it come out now and make 200% less. Yes, I know people can buy movies at home. And I do that. But it only costs me $19.99 and I watch it with 2 or 3 people. But some of the movie experience is the social aspect of it..and then getting a $10 tub of popcorn and a $9 soda.

I suppose the movie production company doesn't incur the expenses of the theater and their overhead but it still has to hurt the bottom line significantly.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-09-2020, 09:38 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I don't see why any movie company wouldn't just postpone any movie worth a shit until next summer. No reason to have it come out now and make 200% less. Yes, I know people can buy movies at home. And I do that. But it only costs me $19.99 and I watch it with 2 or 3 people. But some of the movie experience is the social aspect of it..and then getting a $10 tub of popcorn and a $9 soda.

I suppose the movie production company doesn't incur the expenses of the theater and their overhead but it still has to hurt the bottom line significantly.
In the case of Tenet, it’s more of a Chris Nolan decision. He wants to be the guy who’s the first back and I think he feels indebted to the theater owners.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.