Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-06-2020, 10:04 AM  
Hockey Town

I'm going to stab Comcast in the face...

They are literally the worst ****ing ISP...

So Comcast how will you handle what is going on...well you see we will make 3 months of our service not have a data cap..ok even though data caps are complete bullshit, fine. But when we bring them back in July...we're going to take away 1 of your courtesy months without telling you because we think adding 200 gigs to your cap is sufficient...

Also we are going to take that other courtesy month because June is going to count when we calculate data even though we said it wouldn't count...

Is there a worse company out there than this, their customer service motto should be, bend over and take it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:51 AM   #16
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
lol, serious business.
I am seriously tired of the ISP bullshit game, data caps are a farce, no competition is a joke, the entire thing is idiotic.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:54 AM   #17
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I am seriously tired of the ISP bullshit game, data caps are a farce, no competition is a joke, the entire thing is idiotic.
yep, all i have is comcast and att. Att's speed is 25mb! the **** am i going to do with that shit lol.

Its just lame, first they said it was to limit the stress on their networks, but when they unlimited data everyone for this virus, there was NO hiccups on my end. It just proves its just bullshit.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:54 AM   #18
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I see your Comcast, and raise you Directv/Att.....
I have ATT Fiber gigabit service. Love it thus far, and no data cap.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 10:56 AM   #19
Here We Go Again

Quote:
yep, all i have is comcast and att. Att's speed is 25mb! the **** am i going to do with that shit lol.

Its just lame, first they said it was to limit the stress on their networks, but when they unlimited data everyone for this virus, there was NO hiccups on my end. It just proves its just bullshit.
I've got a friend who runs an ISP, and I sat on the board for a while.

Data caps are 100% horse crap and profiteering on a service that already has incredibly high margins.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-06-2020, 10:57 AM   #20
Hockey Town

Quote:

100% everyone was home for Corona and I had 0 issues, so that bullshit needs to stop. They are just trying to make more money and stick it to people cutting the cord.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:18 AM   #21
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
100% everyone was home for Corona and I had 0 issues, so that bullshit needs to stop. They are just trying to make more money and stick it to people cutting the cord.
To me, ISP's are just transferring one set of data to another. Instead of business drainage, it is home drainage.

Is this correct?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:20 AM   #22
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
To me, ISP's are just transferring one set of data to another. Instead of business drainage, it is home drainage.

Is this correct?
Sure, but they always made the argument that they needed data caps and they were fair because "if you use this much net it isn't fair to everyone else you are taxing the network" when the last 4 months have proved that is a lie.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:54 AM   #23
Time Keeps On Slipping

I'm surprised.

I thought they got rid of the data cap in KC because of competition.

Maybe I'm just lucky where I am.

I had the 1 Gbps service from Consolidated but they were nickel and diming me for days with fees so I switched to Google Fiber.

Neither had/has a cap.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:58 AM   #24
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
I'm surprised.

I thought they got rid of the data cap in KC because of competition.

Maybe I'm just lucky where I am.

I had the 1 Gbps service from Consolidated but they were nickel and diming me for days with fees so I switched to Google Fiber.

Neither had/has a cap.
Nope they're capped in KC because they have no competition other htan AT&T who does the same shit...

Google Fiber never made it to my area and basically is shitting the bed since well other ISPs decided to **** them because they don't want competition.
Old 07-06-2020, 12:07 PM   #25
In Search of a Life

We use AT & T their new fiber optic internet is the fastest around.

The installer was very fast, professional and friendly.

$49.95 a month
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 12:08 PM   #26
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
We use AT & T their new fiber optic internet is the fastest around.

The installer was very fast, professional and friendly.

$49.95 a month
They also..have a cap...
Old 07-06-2020, 12:09 PM   #27
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Does anyone like any utility?
Google Fiber is awesome. Very happy.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-06-2020, 12:14 PM   #28
Hockey Town

Or my favorite...lets check my other option AT&T, in your area with offer 10mbps for 50 bucks a month......what am I supposed to do with 10?
Old 07-06-2020, 01:08 PM   #29
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I have ATT Fiber gigabit service. Love it thus far, and no data cap.

No problem with internet speed. It’s their service (or lack thereof)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-06-2020, 01:21 PM   #30
Here We Go Again

Quote:
They also..have a cap...
No, they don't. Not at the Gig speed anyway.