Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2020, 04:09 PM  
MVP

FedEx asks Redskins to change name

Here we go. I think part of the reason we’ve been safe from this kind of stuff is because the Redskins have always been a bigger target. Now that there’s pressure from sponsors Snyder is going to feel the heat like never before.

If they go down, make no mistake, the mob will come for us next.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:39 PM   #61
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank View Post
Gotta admit, Redskins is fair game
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:45 PM   #62
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint View Post
The blankets left people cold
Thanks. I laughed. Now I am going to hell for sure.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:47 PM   #63
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Bastards will be coming for you guys next.
That is fine. It is honestly a dumb name and a dumb brand. Not really offensive does not feel the same as Washington but if we thought up of something new and different that would be great.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 9     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 08:51 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Who let you out of the klan subforum
Its basically Storm Front over there these days. Its incredible.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 08:51 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
Holy shit you damn liberals are ****ing ignorant

I don’t have the time to educate every one of you dumb mother ****ers

For **** sake can you stupid assholes read a ****ing book or take a damn history class!
You are so mad.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 09:01 PM   #66
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Wouldn't surprise me. My hope is that the name Chiefs and Arrowhead could possibly survive with even more discussions with local tribes. The "chop" is almost certainly gonna be dumped eventually, and I could POSSIBLY see them trying to do some sort of a rule against headdresses. That would be super tough to enforce, though.

Time will tell.

I think the challenge is implementation. If you play the long game and don't encourage it, the chop and indian apparel will die out over the next thirty years ... maybe. But you'll have to wait until every drunkard and every traditionalist and every person with an oppositional personality dies. And if you try to hasten it, it'll trigger the oppositional people to resist even more.

I think the only way you really stop traditions like that is to make a cold, hard change of the name and the brand. Human nature will drag it out otherwise.

I guess the even faster option is that you move the team and rebrand them simultaneously, but we don't even want to talk about that.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 09:09 PM   #67
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

It is stupid. The Redskin originally came from the American Indian themselves when discussing themselves with the whites.
It only had a negative connotation when woke whites said it was bad.
I was fine with chief wahoo as he was a cariacture.

But, with this amount of whining. Maybe they go after the the Patriots also. White colonial oppressionists of poc.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 09:14 PM   #68
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
It is stupid. The Redskin originally came from the American Indian themselves when discussing themselves with the whites.
It only had a negative connotation when woke whites said it was bad.
I was fine with chief wahoo as he was a cariacture.

But, with this amount of whining. Maybe they go after the the Patriots also. White colonial oppressionists of poc.

There's no way you can keep the patriots name. Patriots are everything that this country has ever done wrong. They fought native americans, held slaves, deforested pristine lands, and filmed other cultures' walkthroughs. In the big picture, patriots committed far more wrong than any other team mascot.

They did a few things that were good, like create democracy in the modern world, but that doesn't count. We only count bad stuff when making decisions.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:18 PM   #69
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
That is fine. It is honestly a dumb name and a dumb brand. Not really offensive does not feel the same as Washington but if we thought up of something new and different that would be great.
Shut your fat cup cake eating ass up before I hook you up to a treadmill
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 09:26 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
There's no way you can keep the patriots name. Patriots are everything that this country has ever done wrong. They fought native americans, held slaves, deforested pristine lands, and filmed other cultures' walkthroughs. In the big picture, patriots committed far more wrong than any other team mascot.

They did a few things that were good, like create democracy in the modern world, but that doesn't count. We only count bad stuff when making decisions.

I'm fine with destroying the Patriots
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:32 PM   #71
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I'm fine with destroying the Patriots
Yeah, they really need to shut the entire franchise down and start a new one in New Hampshire or something. The patriots offend everybody.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:41 PM   #72
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Let's be honest - it's hard to defend the name "Redskins."

When the Braves and Indians start getting targeted, I'll start getting worried.

This is the correct answer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:44 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Shut your fat cup cake eating ass up before I hook you up to a treadmill
I am just impressed you took a break from being scared to death to live in Kansas City to post this.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 10:09 PM   #74
Starter

Quote:
I don’t have the time to educate every one of you dumb mother ****ers
Time isn't your problem.
vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.vonBobo < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 10:17 PM   #75
Veteran

Quote:
Especially if you are a liberal dumbass
Please please let’s hear this great defense of the term redskin. I’m gonna guess you are going with, well it pisses of liberals so it’s good.
MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MGRS13 < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote