Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-02-2020, 04:09 PM  
MVP

FedEx asks Redskins to change name

Here we go. I think part of the reason we’ve been safe from this kind of stuff is because the Redskins have always been a bigger target. Now that there’s pressure from sponsors Snyder is going to feel the heat like never before.

If they go down, make no mistake, the mob will come for us next.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-10-2020, 12:35 PM   #316
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

They just need to change their logo:

Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-10-2020, 02:12 PM   #317
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post

That's what Brandon Perna always called them, the Washington Red Skinned Potatoes.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-10-2020, 02:53 PM   #318
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
All the conspiracy videos on the internet are saying Alex Smith is going to defeat Mahomes in SB 57.
So we finally have definitive proof that conspiracy theories on the internet are made up.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2020, 09:00 PM   #319
It was not a fair catch

Had a weird encounter the other day. Pumping gas. Guy sort of stumbles up. Asks if I was from KC. Said yes and was a long time Chiefs fan.

He starts in with How can Chiefs be racist? Why cant they leave it alone. They will be the next ones to get attacked.

I said it was already happening-buy people really need to understand the reason for the name and how they relate to the Native American groups. Lamar Hunt was not a racist and the organization knows its history.

He said "Who is Lamar Hunt?" At that point I knew something was wrong.

Also felt like the people at the next pump were listening intently and did not want to get into it any further.

SO I switched the conversation to Mahomes.

He says "Who is Mahomes?"

um, gag, ack. At that point I found a way to end the conversation. He had to have been on something of some kind.

----My 75 year old aunt knows who Pat Mahomes is.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2020, 09:39 PM   #320
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Had a weird encounter the other day. Pumping gas. Guy sort of stumbles up. Asks if I was from KC. Said yes and was a long time Chiefs fan.

He starts in with How can Chiefs be racist? Why cant they leave it alone. They will be the next ones to get attacked.

I said it was already happening-buy people really need to understand the reason for the name and how they relate to the Native American groups. Lamar Hunt was not a racist and the organization knows its history.

Also felt like the people at the next pump were listening intently and did not want to get into it any further.

um, gag, ack. At that point I found a way to end the conversation. He had to have been on something of some kind.

Hopefully it involved kicking him in the nuts
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2020, 09:50 PM   #321
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post

Quick solution:

#EraseNativeAmericanHistory
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-10-2020, 10:37 PM   #322
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrae View Post

You know, I always wondered why the poor European with the sunburnt face was wearing a native American headdress.

But you might be on to something.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-10-2020, 11:07 PM   #323
Ain't no relax!

Yeah, it turns out we were talking about potatoes the entire time, nevermind the actual red-skinned native american Indian mascot on the side of the helmet....

Surely that will work...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 07:49 AM   #324
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, it turns out we were talking about potatoes the entire time, nevermind the actual red-skinned native american Indian mascot on the side of the helmet....

Surely that will work...
That's really the issue with the whole "the Chiefs were named after the mayor" argument. True or not, there's no denying that the team has used plenty of Native American imagery over the years. Whether that was the origin of the name is almost irrelevant.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 08:13 AM   #325
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Is there any Native American mascot/team name/logo that IS acceptable to the tribes? I, for one, have always been fascinated with their culture. Let's face it - Indian stuff is just cool. Are we going to lose that forever?
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 08:17 AM   #326
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Is there any Native American mascot/team name/logo that IS acceptable to the tribes? I, for one, have always been fascinated with their culture. Let's face it - Indian stuff is just cool. Are we going to lose that forever?
The challenge is that that's a black and white question, and the answer is in the gray. SOME tribes don't even have an issue with the name Redskins, but the poll I posted earlier suggested that a majority (67%) of those who participate in tribal activities were offended by it. I'd love to see the same study regarding Indians, Braves, and Chiefs, but I'm not sure if it exists.

That's really the data I care about. If a majority (or even close to it) of "practicing" native Americans are offended, the name probably needs to go. I don't really care about the opinions of woke white people, though, or even the opinions of one particular tribe that's not even in the KC area.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 12:40 PM   #327
Most Valuable Villain

I would probably put Redskins and Indians in the same category as being named that Native Americans find offensive. Braves and Chiefs would be together in the category as names that some might find offensive but I think a majority wouldn’t.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 03:58 PM   #328
The man you could post like.

Happening within 48 hours according to local radio.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 04:43 PM   #329
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Happening within 48 hours according to local radio.
This'll be exciting. It's like getting a whole new team. Hopefully they'll kick John Riggins out of the Hall of Fame now.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 07:46 PM   #330
Chiefs

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.