Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-20-2020, 12:38 AM  
Ain't no relax!

Danny Carey > Neil Peart. Fight Me...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 08:25 AM   #106
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Yeah I'M the one acting unrefined in this thread...

rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 08:47 AM   #107
Damn it feels good.

Damn dawg, you sure talk a lot and put a ton of effort into the stuff you don't like. Wouldn't that time be better spent listening to 7000 vinyl albums? lolol
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 08:50 AM   #108
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Damn dawg, you sure talk a lot and put a ton of effort into the stuff you don't like. Wouldn't that time be better spent listening to 7000 vinyl albums? lolol
I can listen and copy/paste at the same time
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 09:14 AM   #109
Mammoth penis

Meme warrior! Good for you buddy!
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 04:36 PM   #110
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Meme warrior! Good for you buddy!
Jesus, take a joke, you giant stinky vagina with legs.

Tool fans don't have much of sense of humor, either, do they?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 05:09 PM   #111
Mammoth penis

via GIPHY

MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2020, 06:24 PM   #112
Ultrabanned

I think I'll listen to 'Opiate' now. Then I'll listen to 'Sargent Pepper's' next. I'll report back with who is clearly the better drummer forever and ever!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 06:36 PM   #113
Ultrabanned

Oh man, Danny is really out in front right now a few songs in. He's got that double bass raparaparaparaparapa slam slam slam sound dialed in.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2020, 08:05 AM   #114
left blank intentionally

So the hot little 26 year old I hooked up with last night...is a giant Phish fan (phan?). She goes to see them multiple nights, etc.

I literally has Phish on my face right now.
Old 06-27-2020, 08:52 AM   #115
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I think I'll listen to 'Opiate' now. Then I'll listen to 'Sargent Pepper's' next. I'll report back with who is clearly the better drummer forever and ever!
Quote:
Oh man, Danny is really out in front right now a few songs in. He's got that double bass raparaparaparaparapa slam slam slam sound dialed in.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2020, 03:40 PM   #116
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
So the hot little 26 year old I hooked up with last night...is a giant Phish fan (phan?). She goes to see them multiple nights, etc.

I literally has Phish on my face right now.
Phish really ****ing sucks. I think I'd rather listen to Ubeja diarrhea shit into a fan before I'd listen to one Phish song.
Old 06-27-2020, 03:50 PM   #117
Veteran

Quote:
Phish really ****ing sucks. I think I'd rather listen to Ubeja diarrhea shit into a fan before I'd listen to one Phish song.
I tried to get into them in the mid 90s but just couldn’t. I mean, they are all talented and I’m not averse to jam bands, but I just couldn’t do it. The music just doesn’t have any soul.
Third Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThird Eye 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-27-2020, 04:02 PM   #118
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
I tried to get into them in the mid 90s but just couldn’t. I mean, they are all talented and I’m not averse to jam bands, but I just couldn’t do it. The music just doesn’t have any soul.
People that enjoy listening to jam bands probably also like to **** but not be able to cum. Just an hour of thrust with no bust.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 11:37 PM   #119
left blank intentionally

Quote:

She also smokes cigarettes.

I don't know what the bigger dealbreaker is : Phish or cigarettes.

I'll still probably **** her again this weekend...but...
Old 07-07-2020, 03:44 PM   #120
Damn it feels good.

SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.