Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-05-2020, 01:19 PM  
I'll be back.

Madden 21

First look!

Cue the bitching!

Full vidya

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2020, 01:29 PM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

About to be another year of garbage.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 01:46 PM   #3
BAMF!

I hope 2020 finds a way to kill Madden for good. This year is nuts so it owes us all a favor at this point.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 06-05-2020, 02:17 PM   #4
I'll be back.

Be interesting to see how they can improve on 20. I like 20 and have played it a shit ton.

Hopefully we get some more franchise improvements.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2020, 02:23 PM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Be interesting to see how they can improve on 20. I like 20 and have played it a shit ton.

Hopefully we get some more franchise improvements.
. They haven’t improved Franchise mode in the last 8 years....but sure....they’ll do it now.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2020, 02:32 PM   #6
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
. They haven’t improved Franchise mode in the last 8 years....but sure....they’ll do it now.
Last year they did. I did enjoy the improvements.
Old 06-05-2020, 02:33 PM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Last year they did. I did enjoy the improvements.
What “improvements” were those? Keep in mind that improvements don’t count if they were in past games and taken out.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 02:53 PM   #8
YOU take YOUR seat

bought the last Madden, won't buy another.

The MUT mode was once fun, but they only care about squeezing every last dime out of their players. They even play mind games on you with their patented DDA. And it's now literally the same thing every year, grind the same solos or buy the same packs to get the same exact players that you had last year...

Franchise was ok but got boring real quick. Tried many sliders and settings, it's either too easy or too hard with nothing in between. Connected franchise would probably be the most enjoyable way to play.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:15 PM   #9
I'll be back.

Quote:
What “improvements” were those? Keep in mind that improvements don’t count if they were in past games and taken out.
we know you're AntiMA so just go
Old 06-05-2020, 03:31 PM   #10
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

One thing I'd like to see in Franchise mode is improved salary cap and contract stuff. If they can fix that, the sim will be pretty darn close to perfect.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:32 PM   #11
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
we know you're AntiMA so just go
It was a legitimate question. What improvements did they make?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 04:57 PM   #12
I'll be back.

Quote:
It was a legitimate question. What improvements did they make?
Old 06-05-2020, 04:58 PM   #13
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
One thing I'd like to see in Franchise mode is improved salary cap and contract stuff. If they can fix that, the sim will be pretty darn close to perfect.
That's one thing I loved about this last year's Madden. The cap was more difficult to manage, and made building a dynasty much harder.

You also don't automatically sign a FA if you're the highest bidder.

Loved it.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:17 AM   #14
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
That's one thing I loved about this last year's Madden. The cap was more difficult to manage, and made building a dynasty much harder.

You also don't automatically sign a FA if you're the highest bidder.

Loved it.

For sure, it’s much harder. I’d just like to see the salary cap rise incrementally like the real one does. Also wish there was a contract restructure process, as well as the ability to do a franchise tag and trade without it hitting your cap with a bunch of dead $$.

The auto generated draft classes were also too weak - even on all madden, if you go deep into a franchise, eventually other teams stop developing star players, except at QB.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2020, 06:38 AM   #15
Resident Glue Sniffer

Did anyone else feel there was a definite difference in gAmeplay between franchise and MUT?

seemed like MUT was smoother, and had a totally different feel.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.