Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 09-24-2019, 02:48 PM  
Stay positive, don't give up

The Last of Us Part 2

Yes....I'm ready someone add the trailer... Release date below.

@Naughty_Dog: The Last of Us Part II launches 02.21.2020.

Watch our new trailer, learn about our Collector’s and Ellie Editions, and more: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019...ruary-21-2020/ https://twitter.com/Naughty_Dog/stat...079938/video/1

The Last of Us Part II – Release Date Reveal Trai…: https://youtu.be/II5UsqP2JAk
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-24-2019, 02:55 PM   #2
Champions

First a Chiefs Super Bowl and now The Last of Us Part 2? February is going to rock.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 02:56 PM   #3
Life is changing..

YES!!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2019, 05:53 PM   #4
YOU take YOUR seat

pass, naughty dog is too woke for my taste.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 06:22 PM   #5
Mammoth penis

Console gaming sucks. This is one game I'd almost buy one for though. Almost.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 06:54 PM   #6
Resident Glue Sniffer

For some reason, I was never able to finish the first one. Loved it, but maybe 20% into the game, the same level and point in the game my console would lock up. I need to pick up a used copy of the first one now that I’ve updated to a newer console and see if I can finish it.

Usually by dead of winter, I’m ready for a new game.

Shit, I still need to finish the last 15% or so of RDRII Lol
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2019, 06:59 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
For some reason, I was never able to finish the first one. Loved it, but maybe 20% into the game, the same level and point in the game my console would lock up. I need to pick up a used copy of the first one now that I’ve updated to a newer console and see if I can finish it.

The remastered is $16 on Amazon
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-24-2019, 07:01 PM   #8

Just pre-ordered the SE edition. There are 4 total versions in the link https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019...ruary-21-2020/
Old 09-24-2019, 07:03 PM   #9
Starter

Remastered will be free in October for PS+
Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hboosboy < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-24-2019, 08:31 PM   #10
Get in, loser.

I still haven't finished the original. Shit is too intense.

I don't do well with survival horror games.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-24-2019, 08:39 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

They can be stressful.

Dying Light got my heart pumping. Mad dashes back to safe areas as the sun sets and the crazy fast/strong zombies start to come out.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-25-2019, 09:12 AM   #12
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post

Its free next month on PS+.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 09-25-2019, 09:24 AM   #13
Most Valuable Villain

I’ll be preordering this for sure.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 01:22 PM   #14
Just a li'l Evel

Once I got good at figuring out the throwing bottles and bricks to distract the clickers I got pretty good at this. Naughty Dog is one of my favorite developers as craftspeople. I think the leadership is arrogant though. But I enjoy their games too much to boycott.

Still about 12% left of RDR2 to get 100% completion. Not sure I have the patience though. Just finding the egrets to kill for the hat maker was a pain in the arse that took three nights off my life.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2019, 01:27 PM   #15
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

I havent finished the original either.

Mostly because i don't have the patience for it. The slow-mo stealth killing is fun at times, but when it's one of those long ass segments that takes 15 minutes just to get through, only to die and have to do it AGAIN....that shit gets old.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.