Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 02-05-2019, 08:45 PM  
Banned

What Are You Spinning? Cont.

Rabble's thread has become extremely slow to load and post so I'm starting a new one while the other will be locked.

As rabble is no longer with us (cough), I have been authorized to post in his stead.

Perhaps we can add a full description of the video then post a direct link in an effort to forego the issues in the original thread.

Let's hear what your hearing.

Link to the original - https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=314922

Last edited by Bowser; 02-05-2019 at 08:51 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 03:54 AM   #136
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Just post links, not embedded videos.

The embedded videos don't load and I give up waiting before I ever get to click on them

Thx,
Mgmt
What browser you using? I never have a problem playing them in firefox, chrome is even more stable. Crappy internet connection?
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:29 AM   #137
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
What browser you using? I never have a problem playing them in firefox, chrome is even more stable. Crappy internet connection?
Mobile device i
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:56 AM   #138
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Mobile device i
I'll try and post both from now on. :P
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2019, 04:48 AM   #139
WhatUneed2Hear

https://youtu.be/Q3s4hr1eyNE?list=RDQ3s4hr1eyNE

Old 06-22-2019, 08:57 AM   #140
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I'll try and post both from now on. :P
The more embedded videos on a page slow the load so much...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:58 AM   #141
Chiefn' It

Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.Nixhex would the whole thing.
Old 07-13-2019, 08:28 AM   #142
left blank intentionally

Old 07-13-2019, 11:08 AM   #143
MVP

If you like Ministry you will probably like this:

GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-14-2019, 02:19 PM   #144
left blank intentionally

Quote:
I've been holding out so long,
I've been sleeping all alone,
Lord, I miss you...
I've been hanging on the phone,
I've been sleeping all alone,
I want to kiss you...

Well, I've been haunted in my sleep,
You've been starring in my dreams,
Lord, I miss you...
I've been waiting in the hall,
Been waiting on your call,
When the phone rings,
It's just some friends of mine that say,
"Hey, what's the matter man?"

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 02:27 PM   #145
Starter

Quote:
I’ve found Some Girls to be a highly underrated Stones album. My buddies and I love it. Several killer tunes on there.
Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-14-2019, 05:51 PM   #146
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz_Chief View Post
I’ve found Some Girls to be a highly underrated Stones album. My buddies and I love it. Several killer tunes on there.
I don't know how 'underrated' it could be, since it's their biggest selling studio album - the only thing in their catalog that has moved more units is Hot Rocks, and each copy of that counts as 2, because it's a double, AND it's a compilation...so Some Girls is pretty much the Stones biggest seller. It's all killer, no filler - "Far Away Eyes", "Shattered", "Beast of Burden", the title track, "Respectable", it's fairly relentless. A++++

The 12" single of "Miss You" is better than the one on the album - better mix, guitars and piano up front and raw.

I've been digging on Emotional Rescue a lot lately. Similar vibe, fantastic tunes. Near audiophile recording quality.

Last edited by rabblerouser; 07-14-2019 at 06:00 PM..
Old 07-15-2019, 12:56 AM   #147
Starter

Quote:
I don't know how 'underrated' it could be, since it's their biggest selling studio album - the only thing in their catalog that has moved more units is Hot Rocks, and each copy of that counts as 2, because it's a double, AND it's a compilation...so Some Girls is pretty much the Stones biggest seller. It's all killer, no filler - "Far Away Eyes", "Shattered", "Beast of Burden", the title track, "Respectable", it's fairly relentless. A++++

The 12" single of "Miss You" is better than the one on the album - better mix, guitars and piano up front and raw.

I've been digging on Emotional Rescue a lot lately. Similar vibe, fantastic tunes. Near audiophile recording quality.
No kidding? I had no idea it sold so well. I would have guessed Sticky Fingers or Let It Bleed. I said underrated because I know very few people that own it or listen to it, outside of my close buddies.

I haven’t heard much of Emotional Rescue. I love She’s So Cold. I think that is on there.
Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Oz_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 07-15-2019, 03:54 AM   #148
Bolton gonna knock you out

Bust out the herbs for this one...

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2019, 03:56 AM   #149

Classic

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-15-2019, 03:56 AM   #150