Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

View Poll Results: Where would you like to move in the good old USA or Internationally
I would never move I live in paradise. (Where do you live) 13 20.31%
i would never move out of the USA but I could see myself living in? 12 18.75%
If the country has problems I would consider moving internationally. My points of interest are? 12 18.75%
I would love to live internationally at some point. My points of interest are? 27 42.19%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2018, 04:23 PM  
THE RED MENACE

Moving Nationally or Internationally

If you were going to move would you consider an international move ever? If you were going to pick another spot in the good old USA where would you like to be? For me I could see Austin in my not too distant future. If our country goes hard left I would have to look at the options at that time but I am going to start the process next year. I would love to look at Panama. I have seen several clients and friends move over the years. The most popular places have been Costa Rica, Philippines, Equador and Brazil but I know a lot of Brazilians. i can't forget Monaco for those with a lot of cash.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:22 AM   #76
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Me and the wife are working on a move to NC. I actually tried to push her on a move to Australia but she wasn't going for it.
Australia is super expensive. How steep is it in NC?
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-01-2018, 10:29 AM   #77
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bewbies View Post

I think Austin, TX would be cool here in the US. Wipe out tax burdens and Santa Cruz CA looks pretty sweet too.
I agree with Austin but Santa Cruz has changed drastically over the years. Super overcrowded now and they refuse to do anything about the homeless some of which are super aggressive. The last time I had dinner there outside on a patio some smelly ass homeless dude and his dog walked right up to our table which was positioned against the fenced area so he literally standing right over us. Long story short he refused to leave unless we gave him money or food. The waiter said the restaurant could do nothing. Ended with me getting volatile and telling him I would remove him. Cops came and we were with another couple. It was very uncomfortable for everyone involved. The couple that lived there said that kind of thing happens all the time.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #78
Leto Atreides for Prez 2024

All I know is, really warm weather (like Florida or Texas) and beaches are WAAAAY overrated and overvalued at least to me. Give me weather like San Fran or Seattle, and I'm perfectly good. I hate the heat, once it hits June in Kansas City I yearn for the winter and fall. Anything over 80 and I hate it. 60 degrees>50 degrees>70 degrees>40 degrees>80 degrees>30 degrees>20 degrees>90+ degrees.

If I lived in So Cal or even Hawaii I wouldn't go to the beach more than one time a year anyway. So it would be a waste. Pay all that money for housing for no reason.

I think living in the mountains would be cool - but only if they figure out how to have fast internet, have good roads, and civilization close.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:59 AM   #79
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
I think living in the mountains would be cool - but only if they figure out how to have fast internet, have good roads, and civilization close.

After reading this, I would strongly suggest you avoid the mountains. You would die up there.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:05 PM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post

After reading this, I would strongly suggest you avoid the mountains. You would die up there.
Most definitely. Bears, avalanches, and no internet. My biggest fears.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:15 PM   #81
He's Mahomie!

If it we're just me I'd do contract work and move all over the place. This country has so much to see. Even the little towns can be enjoyable.

As for international, I'm curious about the cheap living in Costa Rica and Argentina but I'd never live there. My wife is Austrian so i look forward to retiring between there and our beach condo.

Looking forward to that.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:20 PM   #82
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY View Post
I agree with Austin but Santa Cruz has changed drastically over the years. Super overcrowded now and they refuse to do anything about the homeless some of which are super aggressive. The last time I had dinner there outside on a patio some smelly ass homeless dude and his dog walked right up to our table which was positioned against the fenced area so he literally standing right over us. Long story short he refused to leave unless we gave him money or food. The waiter said the restaurant could do nothing. Ended with me getting volatile and telling him I would remove him. Cops came and we were with another couple. It was very uncomfortable for everyone involved. The couple that lived there said that kind of thing happens all the time.
This is sad.

We were looking at Seattle when we move up that way, but they're bringing homelessness to a whole new all-star level. Sure they won't be far behind SF when it comes to shit all over the streets if they keep it up.

Sad today how unwilling we are to accept people being responsible for themselves and not being (both ourselves and others) a shitty person.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:23 PM   #83
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
The biggest danger in Colorado's mountain towns is affording housing.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:33 PM   #84
Veteran

I've lived in Alaska the last 20 years. I love it here. Lots of land and very few people. It's a live and let live state with great fishing. I don't deal well with the heat and the cold doesn't bother me so that works for me. It's almost like another country.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:35 PM   #85
error 404

Quote:
My biggest fear would be being caught in a major fire with no way out. Burning to death would really suck.
sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sd4chiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:37 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
And Manbearpig.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 12:39 PM   #87
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I was in Durango 3 weeks ago and you're right, WOW!

I did however enjoy a few tasty beverages at the Steamworks Brewing Company. https://steamworksbrewing.com/

Otter got wind I was coming and left town.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:41 PM   #88
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs View Post
My biggest fear would be being caught in a major fire with no way out. Burning to death would really suck.
Yea my wish is everyone felt that way so I din't have any neighbors.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:58 PM   #89
MVP

Speaking of fears if you have a fear of your house falling into the ocean don't move to Vancouver, Portland or Seattle.

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-01-2018, 01:37 PM   #90
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
Speaking of fears if you have a fear of your house falling into the ocean don't move to Vancouver, Portland or Seattle.

Meh, want to live forever?