Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-10-2018, 08:18 PM  
Time Keeps On Slipping

Cyberpunk 2077

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-30-2019, 01:17 PM   #46
Banned

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2019, 01:35 PM   #47
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I didn't like Witcher 2 at all, even though I played the first more than once. To the point that I could not make it out of the intro. So I never played 3, and don't ever intend to. Cyberpunk being from the makers of that series was not a point in its favor to me.

This looks awesome though. And I'm definitely ready for a deep, non-fantasy RPG.
I was the same way with Witcher 2, and quit in the exact same spot. Hated it. But seriously, Kyle, Witcher 3 is my favorite game of all time. It's better than the Fallout games; it's better than Skyrim. You know how in the Bethesda games the main quest generally sucks and the world exploring and side stuff is far more interesting? In Witcher 3, everything is interesting. The voice acting and story are superb. The combat takes some getting used to, as does gathering components for crafting (which your character cannot do, since he's a witcher, not a blacksmith), but it's much better and more realistic. And the decisions you make absolutely affect the outcome of the story.

I cannot recommend Witcher 3 highly enough. Forget the second one. You're doing a disservice to yourself by not playing it. I built a brand new computer to specifically play Fallout 4, and ended up not starting it for a couple of weeks because I was too busy playing Witcher 3.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2019, 08:37 PM   #48
Paladin

I think this game won't be as good as people think. I think they don't do as well without source material.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:39 AM   #49
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I cannot recommend Witcher 3 highly enough. Forget the second one. You're doing a disservice to yourself by not playing it. I built a brand new computer to specifically play Fallout 4, and ended up not starting it for a couple of weeks because I was too busy playing Witcher 3.
PSN has it for $14 as part of a flash sale. If I don't like it, I'm blaming you!
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:15 AM   #50
oxymoron

Watched the latest Cyberpunk vid, and it continues to look crazy good.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 10:22 AM   #51
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
PSN has it for $14 as part of a flash sale. If I don't like it, I'm blaming you!
See you in a month or so.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2019, 02:14 PM   #52
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
I think this game won't be as good as people think. I think they don't do as well without source material.
They do have Mike Pondsmith's source material. He's been pretty involved with development. I am kinda feeling this might be a letdown, though. Not sure why. I suppose I think people were just a little quick to crown CDPR king of the hill. I've heard rumors on youtube that some Bioware-esque stuff is going on with the company. Don't know if there's any truth to it.

Last edited by ShiftyEyedWaterboy; 09-01-2019 at 03:20 PM..
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-01-2019, 04:04 PM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
See you in a month or so.
Yup. Hard to pass up.

Thanks for the tip Keg.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-02-2019, 05:25 AM   #54
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
They do have Mike Pondsmith's source material. He's been pretty involved with development. I am kinda feeling this might be a letdown, though. Not sure why. I suppose I think people were just a little quick to crown CDPR king of the hill. I've heard rumors on youtube that some Bioware-esque stuff is going on with the company. Don't know if there's any truth to it.
"Bioware stuff" isn't just BioWare stuff, unfortunately. There are industry-wide problems with regards to the pressures and influences that publishers are putting on the studios under their particular umbrellas. Some places aren't as bad as others, but EA is just one of several corps doing it.
Old 09-03-2019, 12:37 AM   #55
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
Hmm...maybe. I'm with you about a letdown. I think they are really trying to get in good graces with consumers so they they'll be more accepting.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-16-2020, 03:41 PM   #56
Ain't no relax!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 04:58 PM   #57
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Interesting. They saw FF7R was competing with their game and said NOPE. Guess it isn't as good as they thought.
Old 01-16-2020, 05:16 PM   #58
Most Valuable Villain

Better to be pushed back instead of rushed.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 07:38 PM   #59
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Better to be pushed back instead of rushed.
Correct. Same with Doom: Eternal
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 09:49 PM   #60
Supporter

RE3, FF7, and this were all coming out within weeks of each other
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.