Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM  
Caralho

RIP Saccopoo

It appears that our friend Saccopoo has lost his battle with a cancerous brain tumor.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294345

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/des...275&fhid=29609

RIP friend!

Last edited by Dartgod; 03-14-2017 at 01:44 PM..
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:16 PM   #61
Caralho

bump.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:27 PM   #62
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Yeah it's been a while. Miss him for sure.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:02 PM   #63
Life is changing..

Still no word? I fear the worst.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:16 PM   #64
Archivist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I'm going to post an official "I'm leaving forever" thread before I die. And if I die before I post it, it'll be in my will that someone will log in as me and post my already written official "I'm leaving forever" thread.
I like the sentiment...I want future generations to know how to be a Genious, or as its now known, a drafturbator and I must pass on The Lexicon. I should get a will started.
KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.KCTitus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-19-2016, 05:39 AM   #65
Unsparing

I never agreed much with the guy, but I respected him. I hope he's okay and just taking a break.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2016, 06:13 AM   #66
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnabit View Post
I never agreed much with the guy, but I respected him. I hope he's okay and just taking a break.
I have my doubts... he was going through pretty much the same as our dearly departed Big Meatball Dave. He and I often checked on one another as we went through treatments and I have not heard from him at all. I would like to know for sure if he is still with us or not, but it seems unlikely. Hell, if my doc was right, this time next year, I won't be with you all, either. But, if I do make it past the three years if I am lucky prognosis, then won't you all join me in a giant *THHHBBTTTTT!* to my doctors?
Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lonewolf Ed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2016, 07:09 AM   #67
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles View Post
As your understudy (thought you probably didn't know it), I'll be responsible for you. It's a large task, but I think I'm up for it.
It's funny that you say that because every time Rain Man posts, I think "this guy is like an older version of JoeyChuckles".
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2016, 07:36 AM   #68
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Hard to say guys, I tried to look into it with the information I had and didn't come up with much. Last Activity: 03-30-2016 04:44 PM, I sent him an email from his registered email address and the email got kicked back, I also ran a Google search on the email address and it came up empty. Under next of kin that only the mods can see, he never put anything in there either. I tried, but with the limited information I had, there wasn't anything concrete I could find.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2016, 07:50 AM   #69
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Hard to say guys, I tried to look into it with the information I had and didn't come up with much. Last Activity: 03-30-2016 04:44 PM, I sent him an email from his registered email address and the email got kicked back, I also ran a Google search on the email address and it came up empty. Under next of kin that only the mods can see, he never put anything in there either. I tried, but with the limited information I had, there wasn't anything concrete I could find.
Godspeed wherever you are Saccopoo.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:29 AM   #70
SuperBowl or bust

He lived in Utah...
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:34 AM   #71
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
He lived in Utah...
His name was Saccopoo.
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:38 AM   #72
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Thanks for looking into that.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:38 AM   #73
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
He lived in Utah...
And he loved him some of those Utah fatty lineman
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:48 AM   #74
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Thanks for looking into that.
No problem, I wish I could tell you more, but like I said, he was very vague in his profile. If any of you guys have more private information, shoot me a PM and I'll keep digging.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-19-2016, 08:56 AM   #75
You Sweetie!

Could he have been Diego Roybal?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.