Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 05-16-2016, 06:45 PM  
Caralho

RIP Saccopoo

It appears that our friend Saccopoo has lost his battle with a cancerous brain tumor.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294345

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/des...275&fhid=29609

RIP friend!

Last edited by Dartgod; 03-14-2017 at 01:44 PM..
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 06:27 PM   #361
Beyond the Rapids

This does make me think of the people who CP has lost, and how much they'd have loved this. Hope you can see it somewhere fellas.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 06:49 PM   #362
The 23rd Pillar

I can’t believe this is already almost 4 years old.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 06:57 PM   #363
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
This one is for you Sac.
And Lonewolf Eddie Spohn
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 07:13 PM   #364
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
And Lonewolf Eddie Spohn

And from the way back machine, logical (Jim).

Teenage me wanted to be him when I grew up. Sadi never got a chance to meet him.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 07:23 PM   #365
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
And from the way back machine, logical (Jim).

Teenage me wanted to be him when I grew up. Sadi never got a chance to meet him.
He would of loved this! The level of anger he would of had when we were down 24-0 would of only been equaled by the level of joy when we won by 20. This game was awesome, and I wish I could of shared a couch with him when we won it.
Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 07:47 PM   #366
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Logical View Post
He would of loved this! The level of anger he would of had when we were down 24-0 would of only been equaled by the level of joy when we won by 20. This game was awesome, and I wish I could of shared a couch with him when we won it.

Think you’re right and awesome to see you’re still around.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 07:59 PM   #367
Politically Incorrect

Don't forget Big Meatball Dave

The three of them all passed at the same time.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 08:08 PM   #368
MVP

Fisher pounding beers in the end zone is all for Sac.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-12-2020, 10:23 PM   #369
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
Fisher pounding beers in the end zone is all for Sac.
Yep, the love of the fatties. Miss you guys tons. RIP

RIP Sacc
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2020, 10:28 PM   #370
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Logical View Post
Monty and I made a toast to your dad, saccapoo and BCD before the game.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 11:26 PM   #371
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Monty and I made a toast to your dad, saccapoo and BCD before the game.

Props.

I think I’ll join you in doing this for the rest of this postseason. Maybe for every Chiefs playoff game for the rest of my life. Seriously.

My Chiefs fandom grew into something real here.

I know we don’t see eye-to-eye on much outside the Chiefs, but that’s all we need.
Old 01-13-2020, 07:11 AM   #372
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Props.

I think I’ll join you in doing this for the rest of this postseason. Maybe for every Chiefs playoff game for the rest of my life. Seriously.

My Chiefs fandom grew into something real here.

I know we don’t see eye-to-eye on much outside the Chiefs, but that’s all we need.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.