Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 05-01-2016, 08:03 PM  
mod-ish

BigMeatballDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick
I figured since my father spent so much time on here and talked to so many of you, I'd give a bit of an update. BigMeatballDave is no longer able to post on ChiefsPlanet. He has been entered into hospice care and is on his final weeks. If anybody would like to help, I am raising money for his cremation and any other expenses he has after he passes. gofundme.com/2v6zxfck Thank you everybody.
Quote:
He was 45 and it was a brain tumor, glioblastoma multiforme.
Quote:
He loved the planet. He would always send me links off here and show me things people said while I was growing up.
Here is the link to Nick's gofundme....

https://www.gofundme.com/2v6zxfck%C2%A0

Last edited by Bowser; 05-01-2016 at 08:16 PM..
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:59 AM   #76

Very sorry to hear this. Best wishes, Nick. Your dad will be missed around here.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:16 AM   #77
In Search of a Life

This is heartbreaking. Always enjoyed discussing Chiefs with him. Was just unbelievably nice. Sorry to hear the news.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:35 AM   #78
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
God damn. As soon as I saw the sticky, I knew it wasn't good.

RIP.

On that note....has anyone heard from Sacc?
Last I heard he was drowning in mormon poon.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:17 AM   #79
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Nick,

I'll add that everyone I've met from this site in real life has been top notch. There is a fair number of trolls around and some shit slinging, but anyone that puts themselves out there from this site has been top notch in my experience.

It may seem like a weird deal, but it really is a community here. People come for the football and stay for the people.
All of this is totally true. And yes Dave was one of the really good ones. Cancer is a horrid way to go at any age, but 45 damn that's way way to young. I'll throw in a few bucks when I can get back to KC and some actual bandwidth.

I really hope Dave can understand the love we have for him and really almost everyone on the site. Life is far too short.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:23 AM   #80
union paraplegic organizer

.....Started to read & kept saying NO. Wow.

.....You gotta live like everyday..... Of course I was doing just this when the sand dunes about did me in.

.....You never know.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:39 AM   #81
My Mamma Says

I am sorry to hear this...prayers sent to your family...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:46 AM   #82
a haw haw haw

Donation made,thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:45 AM   #83
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
BigMeatballDave Lounge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seconded!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:48 AM   #84
Supporter

I'm all for honoring Dave by changing the name of the Lounge but I'd prefer to that his original user name, BigChiefDave, be used instead of his current name, which only came into being after his cancer diagnosis.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:59 AM   #85
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'm all for honoring Dave by changing the name of the Lounge but I'd prefer to that his original user name, BigChiefDave, be used instead of his current name, which only came into being after his cancer diagnosis.
I think that would be better.
LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:03 PM   #86
Starter

Thank you everybody for donating to the GoFundMe. I'm amazed that I've raised almost $1,000. I can't thank you all enough.
LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:16 PM   #87
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick View Post
Thank you everybody for donating to the GoFundMe. I'm amazed that I've raised almost $1,000. I can't thank you all enough.
We are a Family here at CP, Nick. Completely dysfunctional and pretty stange at times, but a family nonetheless. We take care of each other when it's needed.

Prayers to you and yours.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:18 PM   #88
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick View Post
I'm actually kind of amazed that it's ONLY that amount. People around here pretty much rock. Good people.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:20 PM   #89
Diablo Negro

Son of a bitch. Sorry Nick prayers and donation sent.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 12:21 PM   #90
Life is changing..

$1020 in less than 24 hours. Keep those donations coming folks!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.