Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2016, 08:03 PM  
sorta mod-ish

BigMeatballDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick
I figured since my father spent so much time on here and talked to so many of you, I'd give a bit of an update. BigMeatballDave is no longer able to post on ChiefsPlanet. He has been entered into hospice care and is on his final weeks. If anybody would like to help, I am raising money for his cremation and any other expenses he has after he passes. gofundme.com/2v6zxfck Thank you everybody.
Quote:
He was 45 and it was a brain tumor, glioblastoma multiforme.
Quote:
He loved the planet. He would always send me links off here and show me things people said while I was growing up.
Here is the link to Nick's gofundme....

https://www.gofundme.com/2v6zxfck%C2%A0

Last edited by Bowser; 05-01-2016 at 08:16 PM..
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:18 PM   #16
Prestige Worldwide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:18 PM   #17
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
Donation made, Nick. Only wish I could do more. Prayers buddy.
Thank you. And any little bit helps.
LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:19 PM   #18
sorta mod-ish

Cool. The mods can either merge them or just go ahead and nuke this one (I don't think I can delete it on my own)
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:19 PM   #19
Cast Iron Jedi

Well, that ****ing sucks, Nick. I'm very sad to hear this. My prayers to your dad, you, and the family.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:19 PM   #20
Feeling Victorian

Damn it.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:21 PM   #21
The Maintenance Guy

I kicked in a few bucks. Just please keep us posted and let him know we're thinking of him.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:21 PM   #22
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm very sorry to hear this. I thought he had more time. Good luck to him and the family. Donation made.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:22 PM   #23
Consuming CP souls

This saddens me immensely. Always enjoyed his posts.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:23 PM   #24
Supporter

Thanks for the info, Nick. The Planet is a little sadder tonight.....
Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Meatloaf Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:24 PM   #25
Emporer of Mongo

Damn...

Condolences to you and your family.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:24 PM   #26
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

This is terrible. Very nice guy.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:26 PM   #27
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Sorry to hear that buddy, I always liked your Dad. All my best to you and the rest of your family, donation made. RIP.

Last edited by Bwana; 05-01-2016 at 08:35 PM..
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:27 PM   #28
In Search of a Life

One of my favorite posters!

Best wishes to you and your family.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:28 PM   #29
MVP

Damn. Sorry to hear.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:31 PM   #30
The Insider

Sorry to hear. He was a pretty good guy on here.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.