Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2015, 10:39 AM  
Stuff & Things

All Things Video Games/Game Reviews Part II

Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.

Last edited by Gonzo; 09-11-2015 at 12:07 AM..
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2020, 05:09 PM   #1711
WhatUneed2Hear

More Addicting stuff

and a football game coming this month to steam

Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2020, 08:40 PM   #1712
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
More Addicting stuff

and a football game coming this month to steam

is the empty stadiums a nod to Fall '20 and COVID??
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 10:37 PM   #1713
On one quarter

Quote:
Speaking of oldschool type games this just came out recently and looks really fun

that looks interesting... very Sega Genesisesque. if old-school pixel-art games are your thing, you'd like door kickers: action squad

Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:56 PM   #1714
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
that looks interesting... very Sega Genesisesque. if old-school pixel-art games are your thing, you'd like door kickers: action squad

I played a bit of Door Kickers yet i'm addicted to Division 2 and Super Mega Baseball 3 still. I need more time and more of me to play all I want.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:57 PM   #1715
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
is the empty stadiums a nod to Fall '20 and COVID??
Lolz maybe it's gonna be Early Access so who knows. Super Mega Baseball started out kinda similar so we'll see how it progresses.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:01 PM   #1716
On one quarter

Quote:
I played a bit of Door Kickers yet i'm addicted to Division 2 and Super Mega Baseball 3 still. I need more time and more of me to play all I want.
how is the pitching in SMB3? is it possible to dominate with a good pitcher? are there knuckleballs?

MLB2k series was the last baseball game that could really hold my attention. it was really focused on pitcher duels
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:05 PM   #1717
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
how is the pitching in SMB3? is it possible to dominate with a good pitcher? are there knuckleballs?

MLB2k series was the last baseball game that could really hold my attention. it was really focused on pitcher duels
Pitching is more fun than hitting, it all seems to fit real and has that "Real Baseball" feel to it. Locating pitches and keeping the batters guessing is one of the amazing things about it to me. Yes Pitchers can have Knuckleballs. You can set your own EGO level the lower it is the easier the game is. You can also set separate EGOs for pitching, hitting, fielding.

Another aspect that's great is it has Franchise COOP with 2 players, I play with a buddy and man its addictive. You alternate pitching innings and each at bat as well with your coop buddy, like i've stated before this is the best game released this year IMO.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:09 PM   #1718
On one quarter

nice. i'm gonna check that out.
Old 07-02-2020, 11:13 PM   #1719
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
nice. i'm gonna check that out.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:01 PM   #1720
I got Rice cookin in the micro

the pitching is addicting even in SMB 2. The snap of the glove and the rhythm is fast so you can just mow through games.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 08:08 AM   #1721
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
the pitching is addicting even in SMB 2. The snap of the glove and the rhythm is fast so you can just mow through games.
Yep.

I think I enjoy pitching the most in the game. That, and any time I jump on a fastball and it goes right back up the middle and cracks the opposing pitcher in the head, knocking him backwards!

The animations are awesome. About the only thing missing in this game that I wish it had: Stadium builder/editor.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-21-2020, 04:49 PM   #1722
In Search of a Life

Been playing Rogue Company today, Game on Epic Games. Its insanely ****ing fun. Check it out.

kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-28-2020, 08:34 PM   #1723
WhatUneed2Hear

Free to play on Steam Football game where everyone controls one player. Yes it looks very unpolished but it is early access.

Old 07-29-2020, 12:53 PM   #1724
MVP

Quote:
Free to play on Steam Football game where everyone controls one player. Yes it looks very unpolished but it is early access.

NL is really great as a streamer.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-29-2020, 12:56 PM   #1725
MVP

Let me put this on yalls radar. Its called Fall Guys. Its a 60 player take on Takeshi's Castle, or better known in the states as MXC (Most Extreme Elemination Challenge) or Wipeout. Everyone competes in obstacle course challenges until there is only one winner ala battle Royale. I am there day 1! Its out August 4th for $20.

BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.