Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 06-30-2012, 01:33 PM  
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Prayers for the family of "Madmax" who died after a long illness Monday morning.

The man who introduced me to this website is in hospice after a long battle with liver disease. Please send prayers for peace and comfort for Madmax as he prepares to reenter the kingdom. Thank you.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #46
Supporter

He will be in my thoughts. As well as his family and his good friend.

I'm so sorry that you're going through this, Flopnuts. Losing a friend is difficult, but knowing that you had the opportunity to share a friendship is a blessing.

May he go peacefully.
Lumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLumpy 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-30-2012, 10:27 PM   #47
Supporter

Damn. I really enjoyed his posts. Seemed like a really good dude.

Thoughts and prayers to him and his family. Particularly the kids.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:47 PM   #48
Don't Be A Dick

Man I hate to hear this. May he go peacefully into the Kingdom with no regrets.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:27 PM   #49
World's finest morphius

Prayers coming for friends and family.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:32 PM   #50
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Damn. I really enjoyed his posts. Seemed like a really good dude.

Thoughts and prayers to him and his family. Particularly the kids.
First class dude who had problems like the rest of us and was doing his best to get out in front of them. Back in the day he'd get hammered and make some stupid drunk posts but he'd always come back the next day and be gracious and humble about it. I've always enjoyed interacting with Mike.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #51
The Maintenance Guy

Sorry to hear this about your pal, Mike. Thoughts and prayers to him and his family.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:43 PM   #52
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

prayer in
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #53
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
I propose we rename the Lounge Madmax's Thunderdome for the month of July.
best post of the week. REP sent.

prayers sent as well.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:55 PM   #54
The Dude Abides

Long-live, MadMax in the "next" world. God bless his family and legacy in this world. May the "force be with you." God bless, and Godspeed.

Last edited by Mr. Kotter; 07-01-2012 at 12:12 PM..
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 06-30-2012, 11:55 PM   #55
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Man I hate to hear this. May he go peacefully into the Kingdom with no regrets.
Well said.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #56
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
I propose we rename the Lounge Madmax's Thunderdome for the month of July.
If this hasn't been done, it should be....I'll add my name to this.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 07-01-2012, 12:02 AM   #57
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter View Post
If this hasn't been done, it should be....I'll add my name to this.
Been that way for at least an hour.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:10 AM   #58
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Been that way for at least an hour.
Great community we have here,thoughts and prayers to all.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:20 AM   #59
Flop = Man of Steel!!

it's always hard to lose a friend flop...

best wishes for madmax and for you too...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:03 AM   #60
stax of wax

I looked up his posts and found a couple conversations we had. I don't mean to get emotional but that's how I am. He was a really good dude and I'll miss him even though we weren't close all in all.

Peace Madmax. I wish we could have another conversation.
Dr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli