Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam

Old 04-29-2009, 02:39 PM  
Starter

RIP Logical (Jim)

Hello All,

As many of you know my Dad (Logical) has been in the hospital since January. He has been fighting a bunch of different problems, and it looked like he was going to beat it, and make it home. Unfortunately, in the past week things took a real turn for the worse. It is my understanding that he has at most two weeks left, but from what I can see myself, it probably won't be that long.

I know he really valued this board and a lot of the people on it. I wanted you all to know that he may of been a person that liked to stir things up, but he is one of the most caring people that this world has ever had to offer. He helped raise my sisters and I to be strong, loving, and intelligent people.

In these past few months, he has again found the Lord, and I strongly believe it is simply God calling him home. Please remember him for the good times, and do not judge him to harshly for the times he gave any of you heck.

He is my father, and a great man.

Thank You,

James

Update: My father passed away this morning at 7:30 am (pst). For the most part it was peaceful, my sisters and I were there with him to last second. He will be missed.

My sister read him many of your replies, and she told me he really enjoyed it. Thank you for all your kind words.

Last edited by Son of Logical; 04-30-2009 at 03:07 PM..
Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:58 PM   #271
**** the Raiders

My Lord, I've been away too long.....

Goodbye old friend.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:15 PM   #272
Draconian Warlord

Please don't tell Jim he made me cry at work....again. Goodbye Logic, we didn't always get along....and I will miss you greatly.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:19 PM   #273
Veteran

Very sorry to hear and will miss the "Logical" post! Always entertaining.
ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.ChiefsOne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #274
Veteran

Terrible news to read, very very sorry for your loss Titanman.

RIP Jim.
PhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliPhillyChiefFan 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-01-2009, 01:30 PM   #275
He's Mahomie!

Sorry for your loss. Good luck to you and your family.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #276
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

So so sorry for you all.. RIP..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #277
Banned!

That is terrible news. Log was easily one of my favorite posters and seemed like a genuinely good person. I really do wish all of his family the very best.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:33 PM   #278
i guess its bittersweet poetry

Just went back through all the rep comments Jim left me over the last couple of years.
HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #279
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Jim helped me gain perspective in a variety of arenas. I'm stunned at how much it hurts to lose someone I never even met. This is gonna take some time to heal from. That in itself should be a testament to the kind of man Jim was.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:21 PM   #280
Veteran

I'm sorry for your loss Mr. Titanman. RIP Logical.
stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:59 PM   #281
Supporter

Really sorry to hear this. Best wishes to the family.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:24 PM   #282
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

I'm sorry I found this thread so late. Rest in Peace Jim, you are sadly missed. But I find great peace and joy knowing that Jim found God before it was too late in his life. He was a fine man to be around and had one of the biggest hearts a man could have.

Last edited by ROYC75; 05-02-2009 at 12:11 PM..
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #283
Immanentize The Eschaton

He was one of the first people I interacted with on this board, and one of the reasons I kept coming back. I miss him already. RIP my friend.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:36 PM   #284
Phobia

Jim was a huge fan of the Hall of Classics. Perhaps something could be done to honor him in name with that forum.

FWIW, Buster was the name of a dog. He was his dog's dad so the current forum name honoring both of our deceased is a bit of a misnomer.
Old 05-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #285
MVP

RIP Logical

Not sure what else to say. That's terrible news.
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.