Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-11-2020, 06:26 PM   #15271
Veteran

Pan seared scallops and spinach over parmesan risotto.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 08:48 PM   #15272
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
No Coast and Grits

Smoked then seared tri tip over cheesy grits. Oh and a kale with aged cheddar salad.

Sorry bud. Didn’t mean to thumbs down. Was trying to hit quote on the phone.

Lew is right your shit looks amazing.

I’ve wanted to do a tri tip but never get the guts up.

What did you rub the tri tip with
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:23 PM   #15273
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

was just about to post a message asking what kind of mean MF could thumbs down pics like that. LOL
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:21 AM   #15274
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

Its the gayest name in BBQ but I really like Plowboys Bovine Bold. It's excellent on tri tip, brisket, burgers, etc.

https://www.amazon.com/Plowboys-BBQ-.../dp/B003I8JPHK

I was always a high heat tri tip guy but feel I've found the right combo of smoke and heat now. I smoke at 225F until 110F internal, usually ~45 min. Pull it and put in a chest freezer while I raise the temp on my cooker. Once between 600-700F I put it back on to sear until 130F internal then rest it.

Its everything you want in a steak but with a BBQ feel imo.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 10:50 AM   #15275
MVP

Quote:
Its the gayest name in BBQ but I really like Plowboys Bovine Bold. It's excellent on tri tip, brisket, burgers, etc.

I was always a high heat tri tip guy but feel I've found the right combo of smoke and heat now. I smoke at 225F until 110F internal, usually ~45 min. Pull it and put in a chest freezer while I raise the temp on my cooker. Once between 600-700F I put it back on to sear until 130F internal then rest it.

Plowboys does well with their blends. I really like their Yardbird Rub. Chicken and fries it is excellent on.

I've also tried their fin & feather. It wasn't bad, just not what I was looking for.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:42 AM   #15276
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Plowboys does well with their blends. I really like their Yardbird Rub. Chicken and fries it is excellent on.

I've also tried their fin & feather. It wasn't bad, just not what I was looking for.
Planning to give Yardbird a go next time I make a KC BBQ Store online order due to how much I enjoy their Bovine Bold rub. I've never had Plowboys BBQ and was turned on to their rubs by a coworker in our KC office. Really like having quality multi purpose rubs on hand.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:42 AM   #15277
Supporter

Quote:

Thanks man.

I might try that rub. I just need to take the dive on a tri tip and quit being a pussy. LOL.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:48 AM   #15278
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
was just about to post a message asking what kind of mean MF could thumbs down pics like that. LOL
Me and my big meat paws screw everything up.
Old 07-12-2020, 11:50 AM   #15279
Shit

I've smoked whole chickens, pork butt, pork side ribs, burgers, sausage, and stuffed jalapenos in the past couple weeks.

I think a brisket is next.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 12:38 PM   #15280
MVP

Quote:
Planning to give Yardbird a go next time I make a KC BBQ Store online order due to how much I enjoy their Bovine Bold rub. I've never had Plowboys BBQ and was turned on to their rubs by a coworker in our KC office. Really like having quality multi purpose rubs on hand.
It won't disappoint. The little extra heat in the Yardbird makes it my go to blend for both grilling or smoking pretty much anything.

I've had their Q. I know you can do better. That is all I will say.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 01:24 PM   #15281
pie is never free

Quote:
Wild Alaskan halibut fish tacos with a chipotle mayo slaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Pan seared scallops and spinach over parmesan risotto.

Outstanding work, gentlemen
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 01:29 PM   #15282
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I've smoked whole chickens, pork butt, pork side ribs, burgers, sausage, and stuffed jalapenos in the past couple weeks.

Do you make your own sausage? I absolutely love the jalapeno and cheese sausage from the BBQ joints, and would like to duplicate that at home. Doesn't really happen with store bought sausage. Looking at maybe starting to make my own, and kind of looking at this recipe as a starting point.

https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/th...ausage.273322/
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-12-2020, 01:55 PM   #15283
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
Do you make your own sausage? I absolutely love the jalapeno and cheese sausage from the BBQ joints, and would like to duplicate that at home. Doesn't really happen with store bought sausage. Looking at maybe starting to make my own, and kind of looking at this recipe as a starting point.

This seems like a great recipe gonna bookmark and get too it as soon as have the time.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-12-2020, 02:07 PM   #15284
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post

Most BBQ joints just source their sausage from a local butcher.
Old 07-12-2020, 02:16 PM   #15285
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post

Reddit at the moment seems to be all about the smoked queso.

Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.