Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 06-10-2018, 08:18 PM  
Time Keeps On Slipping

Cyberpunk 2077

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-02-2020, 05:11 PM   #76
WhatUneed2Hear

They stated recently they will be adding multiplayer, really hope it's some badass coop campaign stuff and not some BR shit.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 06:52 PM   #77
Supporter

shits gonna slap
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-03-2020, 07:53 PM   #78
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
... the **** did I get a thumbs down for? Like it was my decision...
You understand that board rules dictated I had to give you a thumbs down for this post.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 02:15 AM   #79
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
You understand that board rules dictated I had to give you a thumbs down for this post.
**** this place....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-04-2020, 04:03 AM   #80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
**** this place....
I got you.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 03:04 AM   #81
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I'm really hoping part of the narrative is you get stranded in the desert without a set of wheels.

I want to have to WALK back to Night City.

Through RIVERS of blood.
You are going to want to choose the Nomad lifepath, as will I. Spoilery video:

Spoiler!
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-25-2020, 07:43 AM   #82
I'll be back.

playing the 3 deus ex DLC to get in the mood for this...excited
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2020, 11:47 PM   #83
Pessimistically optimistic.

The only good things to come out of 2020: a Chiefs Super Bowl victory and Cyberpunk 2077.

Going to go Corpo in my initial playthrough.
From the looks of it, that's the closest I can get to feeling like a Blade Runner.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2020, 02:09 PM   #84
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
The only good things to come out of 2020: a Chiefs Super Bowl victory and Cyberpunk 2077.

From the looks of it, that's the closest I can get to feeling like a Blade Runner.
That's not a bad idea. I was thinking of trying the Mad Max style Solo/Nomad, but I like the idea of a Bladerunner play through.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-27-2020, 03:48 PM   #85
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post

I can't wait for Cyberpunk but there have been a few gems this year in gaming One of which is Super Mega Baseball 3.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2020, 02:37 PM   #86
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You are going to want to choose the Nomad lifepath, as will I. Spoilery video:

Spoiler!
That was a fantastic video and not too spoilery. Bladerunner can suck a dick! I'm going Nomad Solo for a tanky Mad Max for my first playthrough. I want muscle cars, big guns, and I want to min/max damage and health. I wasn't super hyped for this game until I saw that video.

Only about 10 weeks till release and PS5.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-04-2020, 12:38 PM   #87
Banned

No more delays for Cyberpunk 2077, CDPR says

Cyberpunk 2077 developer CD Projekt Red has once again reiterated that it does not expect the game to face any other delays.

“When we meet again in this format, Cyberpunk 2077 will have already been released,” CFO Piotr Nielubowicz said in a video recapping the company’s first-half of fiscal year 2020.

https://www.vg247.com/2020/09/04/no-...k-2077-delays/
Old 09-04-2020, 02:26 PM   #88
Time Keeps On Slipping

Let's goooooooo!
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-08-2020, 07:02 AM   #89
I'll be back.

god damn

GIMME

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-25-2020, 07:01 AM   #90
I'll be back.

Damn, can't wait for this game.