Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-08-2020, 02:34 PM  
Kind of a mod

A Countdown of the Top 25 (27 technically) "Most Helpful" Posts

It's kind of crazy that it's been nearly three years since we added the "helpful answers" feature (the thumbs up/down stuff). Unfortunately, it's a really basic add-on, so it doesn't have much in the way of reporting out stats or anything, but I can technically download the whole table and try to run some quick queries on it just for fun.

Since we're all cooped up at home for the most part (or irritated that we can't be), I figured I'd start with a count down of the top posts since we added the system. No contests - I'll just post them so that we can all enjoy some of the best posts we've had on here in the past few years.

(For simplicity, I'm ranking these by total thumbs up, so if a post has a few thumbs down, I don't care for the purposes of this.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:59 PM   #16
Kind of a mod

#10-#12 with 31 thumbs up:

This one has lost a bit of its flare for me, but it was pretty funny at the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Chief View Post
Basketball hoop in the Titans lockeroom?
More warm fuzzies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
Set yourself on fire
And WTF is this???

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
“I doth pleasured mineself on your hinequarters. You are but a hag, and swindler of sorts. Thou hast thine nerve to request payment? Thineself and thine mother hath betrothed mine spirit and shall be considered common whores henceforth.”
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:04 PM   #17
Kind of a mod

#6-#9 with 32 thumbs up:

Bet you can guess who this is directed toward:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Unlike your kid, I bet that pit is up to date on all its vaccinations.
Probably good life advice:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
You could start by not being an asshole.

But no, it's probably someone else's fault.
Man, we were fired up about the Titans game. This is the third one on the list referencing that game:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
This our ****ing year you stupid bastards.

When the Titans convert a third down I don't want to see anyone bitching in the game thread.

I want you to think about how Frank Clark is going to face **** Ryan Tannehill on the next snap.

Our ****ing legend began in the summer when the media tried to **** Tyreek Hill.

We didn't go through all this shit just to not win the Super Bowl.

This is going to be the greatest ****ing 30 for 30 of ALL TIME and we're going to have the most badass AMERICA'S GAME special ever, with Mahomes gravely stupid voice talking about his knee popping out and then slinging shit everywhere.

AND I'M GONNA GET 500,000 VIEWS ON THE LORD OF THE RINGS PARODY FROM IT ALL

This has always been our goddamn destiny since we drafted Mahomes and WE'RE GONNA DO THIS ****ING SHIT THIS YEAR!!!!!!

AND **** ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE!

****!
More love...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
OMG shuuuut the **** up
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:05 PM   #18
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Given or received? I was able to back into a ranking of who has given the most thumbs, but it annoyingly would require me to download the whole damn post table to look at received.

(I really need to learn SQL...)
There's a menu in the admin page for it where it'll rank users by total rankings, positive, or % positive..... but, I just realized those are for rankings given, which makes much more sense. Two people are at over 10k each, which really didn't seem right for rankings received.

(and I might be able to help with SQL, but I don't use it enough these days to be amazing at it)
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:05 PM   #19
Kind of a mod

We finally get some separation for the top five. Coming in at #5 with 33 thumbs up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
It's quite funny.

Dee lost another SB because he was lined up on the wrong side of the line of scrimmage.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:06 PM   #20
Special Teams ACE!!!

I predict the top post will be in the Gracie Hunt thread when (forget the poster) put in the gif of that old guy in the overalls at Arrowhead trying to figure out his digital camera
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:06 PM   #21
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
There's a menu in the admin page for it where it'll rank users by total rankings, positive, or % positive..... but, I just realized those are for rankings given, which makes much more sense. Two people are at over 10k each, which really didn't seem right for rankings received.
Damn. That's a lot of thumbs.

In looking through my own list, it's kind of fascinating to see a handful of guys who regularly give me the thumb but otherwise don't post hardly at all.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:06 PM   #22
Banned

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:07 PM   #23
Kind of a mod

At #4 with 35 thumbs up, more evidence of how crazy this place was for the Titans game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur View Post
If you're afraid of the Tennessee Titans, then you're not Super Bowl worthy anyways.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:07 PM   #24
Mahomosapien

Quote:
#10-#12 with 31 thumbs up:

This one has lost a bit of its flare for me, but it was pretty funny at the time.

More warm fuzzies.

And WTF is this???

Aww man, come on.

My post was pure genius in the context.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:08 PM   #25
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I predict the top post will be in the Gracie Hunt thread when (forget the poster) put in the gif of that old guy in the overalls at Arrowhead trying to figure out his digital camera
And now we see a few big jumps for the top three.

#3 with 43 thumbs up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Old 04-08-2020, 03:09 PM   #26
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’m interested to see where my “**** you, Showtime” post is going to land.
#2 on the list with 49 thumbs up:

Quote:
Hey Showtime. Get ****ed you worthless piece of shit.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:10 PM   #27
Most Valuable Villain

#2 and #16. I’m one helpful mother****er.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:10 PM   #28
Kind of a mod

And finally, with 50 thumbs up, we have our #1 post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Can’t believe you took the time to make this thread.
I can't remember a pile on stronger than Amnorix received for that thread, and I love that a very calm response was thumbed up so strongly.

Poor Amnorix. Hope he decides to come back some day.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:11 PM   #29
Kind of a mod

Quote:
#2 and #16. I’m one helpful mother****er.
I really want to know a ranking of users in terms of the most total thumbs up, but it'd be a pain in the ass to do it given how the tables are set up. I might get motivated to do it someday.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:14 PM   #30
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Damn. That's a lot of thumbs.

In looking through my own list, it's kind of fascinating to see a handful of guys who regularly give me the thumb but otherwise don't post hardly at all.
I give you the thumb all the time, but apparently you've developed the ability to sleep through it
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.