Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-05-2020, 02:38 PM  
I'll be back.

Rise of Mahomes III: The Patural

Just throw it deep, son.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:30 AM   #46
In Pat We Trust

Really outstanding, I really liked the music and the video game sounds. But how do you make a 30 minute highlights video and not include Fisher's beer smash?
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:41 AM   #47
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Really outstanding, I really liked the music and the video game sounds. But how do you make a 30 minute highlights video and not include Fisher's beer smash?
It's a Mahomes video.

Lot has to get cut in order to focus on Mahomes.

I put the beer smash in my AFCCG video fo sho.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:55 AM   #48
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrwheader View Post
Poured me a whiskey on the rocks and watched The Patural. Great medicine during these trying times. I feel better.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
So much this, well without the whiskey this early...oh what the hell!

Great job!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-06-2020, 08:28 AM   #49
MVP

Your best work yet. Truly outstanding!

It was like re-living the entire Super Bowl season, ups and downs, with some awesome music mixed in just right to set the mood.

Major props to you!
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 09:12 AM   #50
In Search of a Life

Damn Clay! That was outstanding!!!
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-06-2020, 09:58 AM   #51
The Dude Abides

Great job, Clay. Wow...
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 04-06-2020, 12:54 PM   #52
Champions

Loved all of it, but the coda really had me smiling. Just seeing all of those important passes back to back without even needing to see them completed since we all know them so well.

Scrambling completion to Robinson in his first preseason game
Running to sidelines, drifting backwards to extend the final drive in his first start
The monster bomb to Hill in the preseason against the Falcons
The left-hander
The no look
The 4th and 9
and more
Ending with the Lombardi in hand

And as you said, it's only the beginning. Well done, sir.
Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.Talisman would the whole thing.
Old 04-06-2020, 01:00 PM   #53
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talisman View Post
Loved all of it, but the coda really had me smiling. Just seeing all of those important passes back to back without even needing to see them completed since we all know them so well.
YES!!!

This is what I love most about Patrick.

His throws are so legendary you only need to see the throw itself to know how it ends.

Hell, can probably tell from just photographs.
Old 04-08-2020, 12:15 PM   #54
Starter

I haven't posted in a while but had to log in to say how great this was. I've watched the final home run sequence like 20 times. Brought those championship feelings right back.
RUSH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RUSH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RUSH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RUSH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RUSH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RUSH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RUSH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RUSH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RUSH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RUSH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RUSH must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 12:43 PM   #55
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
I haven't posted in a while but had to log in to say how great this was. I've watched the final home run sequence like 20 times. Brought those championship feelings right back.
There goes Patrick Mahomes. The best there ever was.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 04-08-2020 at 12:58 PM..
Old 04-08-2020, 03:16 PM   #56
You don't faze me, Gobble.

This is awesome, man. A masterpiece.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:20 PM   #57
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
You are so sensitive about mild criticism. And less so to really negative stuff it seems.
I'm sure he put hours and hours into putting this together. It's pretty easy to understand how he might be upset if somebody whines about how boring it is. Especially when it's this ****ing awesome.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:47 PM   #58
Banned!

In. ****ing. Spired.

Musical choices were incredible.

(probably needs shared at the mange.)
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:53 PM   #59
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
In. ****ing. Spired.

Musical choices were incredible.

(probably needs shared at the mange.)
Done.

As for the music, I just tried to build on what was in The Natural, as there wasn't 30 minutes of music I could use.

So a few selections from Rookie of the Year and The Sandlot fit right in, I felt, along with some inspired Jazz from that era of America.

And then I threw in something hip for the kids for the postseason run.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:42 PM   #60
Day one guy

YES!!!! WONDERFUL!!!! 10/10
redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.redfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.