Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-05-2020, 02:38 PM  
I'll be back.

Rise of Mahomes III: The Patural

Just throw it deep, son.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:15 PM   #31
Stroking to the SB Champs!

These are so ****ing good

Well done, Clay
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 08:31 PM   #32
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Yes, I remember all those highlights of Mahomes hitting homeruns...and getting shot in a hotel room...and making his bat...and chilling with Andy Reid while he shaved with Len Dawson...and making stadium lights explode...and catching a baseball from his dad...and striking out Fat Tom Brady...and playing catch with KC Wolf...from the DVD.

I'm sorry you had to see all of that again for the first time.
No hate..I know these videos are time consuming to make. . but literally until the 6 minute mark its just highlights. . the other stuff was allright i guess..just not my style. . music choices are ehhh

but u have ur audience ...just my 2 cents. .
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 08:34 PM   #33
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
but literally until the 6 minute mark its just highlights
100% wrong

Quote:
the other stuff was allright i guess..just not my style. . music choices are ehhh
some of the greatest film scores of all time are "ehhhh"

you have terrible taste, sir

never watch another video again, lest your eyeballs taint it somehow
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 08:40 PM   #34
MVP

Outstanding. Nicely done
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:57 PM   #35
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
100% wrong

some of the greatest film scores of all time are "ehhhh"

you have terrible taste, sir

never watch another video again, lest your eyeballs taint it somehow
I loved that you threw a bit of Tron in there. Absolutely love that score.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:00 PM   #36
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I loved that you threw a bit of Tron in there. Absolutely love that score.
It's a callback.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:02 PM   #37
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
It's a callback.
Oh I remember.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:03 PM   #38
MVP

5 stars

Would watch again
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:08 PM   #39
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Oh I remember.
I'm glad.

I wasn't gonna do it at all but Shane has this bee in his bonnet about that track...he loves it so much...and a couple weeks ago he started laughing about it again and I was like....
Old 04-05-2020, 09:11 PM   #40
MVP

Great work the whole thing from beginning to end was pleasurable to watch.

Thanks for your hard work.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:11 PM   #41
I'll be back.

oh my ****ing god

Old 04-05-2020, 09:39 PM   #42
MVP

Outstanding. Superb. Epic. Great work as usual. Enjoyed it immensely.
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:38 AM   #43
EvOlVeD

ill give credit where it's due, that was pretty good. long, but good
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:41 AM   #44
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Worth the wait as always...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2020, 07:22 AM   #45
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
ill give credit where it's due, that was pretty good. long, but good
I consider this the end of our hostilities.

Let us embrace.