Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2020, 02:38 PM  
I'll be back.

Rise of Mahomes III: The Patural

Just throw it deep, son.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 04:35 PM   #16
You Sweetie!

Listen to me right here. This is without question, without doubt your best video to-date.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 04:48 PM   #17
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Listen to me right here. This is without question, without doubt your best video to-date.
Andy really enjoyed it.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 04:54 PM   #18
**** the Raiders

Fantastic!
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:06 PM   #19
The Priest and I

Fantastic stuff as always
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:28 PM   #20
best in the biz

WOW
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:40 PM   #21
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Agreed.

I don't know about you guys, but I've kinda been numb to this offseason. We won the championship, so I find myself caring less about backup TEs that we sign, whom we may or may not draft, etc. I'm not sure if that's a function of having closure with the Chiefs, some personal stuff, or everything going on with the virus.

But this video was an amazing reminder what this team, this past season, and this individual have meant to my happiness. The one thing this brought back into focus was how many small plays were critical to our winning the Super Bowl.

We are so fortunate to have this taste left in our mouths as we move into what I think will be another year of complete sports purgatory.

Great video, Clay. Glad I got to experience some of this with you.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 05:47 PM   #22
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Great video, Clay. Glad I got to experience some of this with you.
I straight up don't have the same feeling about that Chargers game if I'm not there live.

It certainly colored my perception of events and what I decided to do with it here. Can never thank you enough.
Old 04-05-2020, 06:07 PM   #23
Veteran

Not my favorite of what uve done..
felt like it was just a season long highlight film..which I just watched on that superbowl DVD. . and have been watching highlihgts on youtube nonstop for the past 2 months...never bad to watch highlights was just expecting more with all the build up. .

I do like when u throw in the skip and other media head clips...
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 06:32 PM   #24
MVP

Without a doubt I will watch this 10X
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2020, 06:43 PM   #25
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
Not my favorite of what uve done..
felt like it was just a season long highlight film..which I just watched on that superbowl DVD. . and have been watching highlihgts on youtube nonstop for the past 2 months...never bad to watch highlights was just expecting more with all the build up. .
Yes, I remember all those highlights of Mahomes hitting homeruns...and getting shot in a hotel room...and making his bat...and chilling with Andy Reid while he shaved with Len Dawson...and making stadium lights explode...and catching a baseball from his dad...and striking out Fat Tom Brady...and playing catch with KC Wolf...from the DVD.

I'm sorry you had to see all of that again for the first time.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:23 PM   #26
Veteran

Poured me a whiskey on the rocks and watched The Patural. Great medicine during these trying times. I feel better.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-05-2020, 07:26 PM   #27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Yes, I remember all those highlights of Mahomes hitting homeruns...and getting shot in a hotel room...and making his bat...and chilling with Andy Reid while he shaved with Len Dawson...and making stadium lights explode...and catching a baseball from his dad...and striking out Fat Tom Brady...and playing catch with KC Wolf...from the DVD.

I'm sorry you had to see all of that again for the first time.
You are so sensitive about mild criticism. And less so to really negative stuff it seems.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-05-2020, 07:27 PM   #28
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
You are so sensitive about mild criticism. And less so to really negative stuff it seems.
The man needed a reminder about what I gave him.

I GAVE HIM FAT TOM BRADY WHIFFING

He should be more grateful.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 07:37 PM   #29
MVP

Is the Superbowl DVD anything special?
wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wutamess has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-05-2020, 08:10 PM   #30
sorta mod-ish

I thought it was ****ing great, Clay. Loved how you used all the announcers for the games in some capacity, and loved the unique camera angles. Great job.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.