Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-02-2020, 06:32 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Countdown to NFL draft

Something to look forward to April 23rd

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 04-03-2020 at 01:38 PM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:28 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Patriots trying to move up to get Tua.

https://www.si.com/nfl/patriots/gm-r...pick-simulator
If anyone knows the necessity of having an elite QB, it's Belichick.

I would do this. If I was BB, I would do whatever it took to do it.

Without a true elite QB, your ceiling is this year's 49'ers.

Close, but no cigar.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:38 AM   #32
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Patriots trying to move up to get Tua.

https://www.si.com/nfl/patriots/gm-r...pick-simulator
That isn’t happening and that article doesn’t even say what you’re claiming it says.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:40 AM   #33
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
If anyone knows the necessity of having an elite QB, it's Belichick.

I would do this. If I was BB, I would do whatever it took to do it.

Without a true elite QB, your ceiling is this year's 49'ers.

Close, but no cigar.
They're not even comparable to the 49ers, because their defense is about to fall off a cliff. The average age of their secondary is around 32, and they have multiple defenders in the front 7 approaching 30. The defense is about to hit a wall.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:59 AM   #34
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
They're not even comparable to the 49ers, because their defense is about to fall off a cliff. The average age of their secondary is around 32, and they have multiple defenders in the front 7 approaching 30. The defense is about to hit a wall.
They have 12 draft picks to infuse some youth on that Defense.

I'm sure BB will make a splash somewhere for QB. All they need is a game manager and they will win some games.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:45 PM   #35
MVP

From another thread:https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...=330414&page=2

I don't recall a draft in which there were so many players the Chiefs could potentially pick in the first round. Typically we're able to narrow things down to a handful of players but this year it feels like there are ~20+ potential picks. Maybe we should trade back?

In no particular order:

Swift RB
Dobbins RB
Higgins WR
Pittman WR
Raegar WR
Ruiz OC/G
Madabuike DT
Blacklock DT
Murray ILB
Queen ILB
Diggs CB
Johnson CB
Igbinooghene CB
Terrell CB
Gladney CB
Fulton CB
McKinney S
Delpit S
Chinn S
Epenesa DE
Baun DE
Davidson DE

*Edited: To include those you felt should be on the list

Questions:

1. Anyone I'm missing?

2. Which of these guys is your pick at #32
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:26 PM   #36
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
From another thread:https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...=330414&page=2

I don't recall a draft in which there were so many players the Chiefs could potentially pick in the first round. Typically we're able to narrow things down to a handful of players but this year it feels like there are ~20+ potential picks. Maybe we should trade back?

In no particular order:

Swift RB
Dobbins RB
Higgins WR
Pittman WR
Raegar WR
Ruiz OC/G
Madabuike DT
Blacklock DT
Murray ILB
Queen ILB
Diggs CB
Johnson CB
Igbinooghene CB
Terrell CB
Gladney CB
Fulton CB
McKinney S
Delpit S
Chinn S
Epenesa DE
Baun DE
Davidson DE

*Edited: To include those you felt should be on the list

Questions:

1. Anyone I'm missing?

2. Which of these guys is your pick at #32
I'll take them all !
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:12 AM   #37
Fish are scared of me

I bet there are going to be so many good players available at 32 that we can trade back and collect an extra pick.

Going from 32 to 40 might be smart.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:28 AM   #38
Dazed and Confused

Bump, to get the clock back to the top.

Trade down, trade down, trade down.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-13-2020, 07:47 AM   #39
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I bet there are going to be so many good players available at 32 that we can trade back and collect an extra pick.

Going from 32 to 40 might be smart.
Playing around in the draft room with different software, it seems Miami and Jacksonville have been willing draft partners, they both have numerous picks available. Real life, I imagine will be differant and not as easy to make equitable trades.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-13-2020, 08:37 AM   #40
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Bump, to get the clock back to the top.

Trade down, trade down, trade down.

My simulation mock draft with 3 trade down trades.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-13-2020, 08:44 AM   #41
MVP

QUESTION:

WITH ALL THIS TALENT AVAILABLE AT #32, WHY WOULD ANY TEAM TRADE UP?

NOT HAPPENING FOLKS.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-13-2020, 08:59 AM   #42
I’m a Mahomo!

Countdown to NFL draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerchief View Post
Playing around in the draft room with different software, it seems Miami and Jacksonville have been willing draft partners, they both have numerous picks available. Real life, I imagine will be differant and not as easy to make equitable trades.

Here’s my simulation with what was offered. I accepted 6 trade downs while trying to accumulate picks in the top 100ish or first 3 rounds.
Picks after trade downs:Players still available:

Last edited by KChiefs1; 04-13-2020 at 09:10 AM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 09:05 AM   #43
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
QUESTION:

WITH ALL THIS TALENT AVAILABLE AT #32, WHY WOULD ANY TEAM TRADE UP?

NOT HAPPENING FOLKS.
You remember Chicago trading up from 3 to 2 to take Trubisky and gave up several picks to do it. Teams get attached to a particular player and can't control themselves.

I bet we have 5 teams begging to get to 32 and grab that 5th year option.
Old 04-13-2020, 09:10 AM   #44
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Here’s my simulation with what was offered. I accepted 6 trade downs while trying to accumulate picks in the top 100ish or first 3 rounds.

Picks after trade downs.:
Players still available:
That would be so much greatness. 11 picks in the 3rd round and then we'd have two 1's in the next two drafts. I'd be all for that.

Edit: wait I don't see where the 1's are acquired
Old 04-13-2020, 09:11 AM   #45
Hockey Town

We call this gaming the metric of a simulator, that is in no way realistic.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.