Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-02-2020, 06:32 PM  
Fish are scared of me

Countdown to NFL draft

Something to look forward to April 23rd

Last edited by Hog's Gone Fishin; 04-03-2020 at 01:38 PM..
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2020, 04:04 PM   #16
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Just gimme a C or G in the 2-3 range, that’s really all I ask... STOP being so reliant on all of these 5th-6th round guys

Guys like Lemieux or Ruiz could step right in and be INSTANT upgrades... give our mighty King the personal bodyguard he deserves!

Everything else will be gravy
This. I'd like Patrick to have the same luxury that Trent Green had. Give PM2 endless protection and see what he can do. I bet he could even make chicken salad from chicken shit.
bowener has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2020, 04:23 PM   #17
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
This. I'd like Patrick to have the same luxury that Trent Green had.
Trent Green needed Priest Holmes as well, which is why the Chiefs need to draft a full time starting running back with one of their first three selections, if they don't trade down for more picks.

The offense looked completely different with a healthy Damien Williams than it did without him and given his injury history, it's imperative that the Chiefs draft a guy that can be an every down back.

The likelihood of Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson leading this team to a Super Bowl is extremely slim.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 02:44 PM   #18
I’m a Mahomo!

Patriots trying to move up to get Tua.

https://www.si.com/nfl/patriots/gm-r...pick-simulator
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 03:51 PM   #19
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
This. I'd like Patrick to have the same luxury that Trent Green had. Give PM2 endless protection and see what he can do. I bet he could even make chicken salad from chicken shit.
There's no chicken salad on this team. It's all ribeyes and caviar.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2020, 03:51 PM   #20
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post

I didn't realize that Tua had a reputation for cheating.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:40 AM   #21
Fish are scared of me

I can't believe you people let this fall off the front page!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:51 AM   #22
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I didn't realize that Tua had a reputation for cheating.
Well Saben was on Belicheck's staff in Cleveland so it's kind of ingrained from here on out.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:29 PM   #23
He's Mahomie!

My annual party still on. Come over to my house for some Social Closening.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:30 PM   #24
He's Mahomie!

Quote:

Good. They'll go from one broke dick to another.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:41 PM   #25
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Just gimme a C or G in the 2-3 range, that’s really all I ask... STOP being so reliant on all of these 5th-6th round guys

Guys like Lemieux or Ruiz could step right in and be INSTANT upgrades... give our mighty King the personal bodyguard he deserves!

Everything else will be gravy

Need to protect the franchise PERIOD !!
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:43 PM   #26

Quote:
I bet he could even make chicken salad from chicken shit.
Already has. Remember Albert Wilson in just one game ? And that was his rookie year.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-07-2020, 05:45 PM   #27

Quote:

Bill giving the farm away? Believe it when I see it.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:26 PM   #28
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Trent Green needed Priest Holmes as well, which is why the Chiefs need to draft a full time starting running back with one of their first three selections, if they don't trade down for more picks.

The offense looked completely different with a healthy Damien Williams than it did without him and given his injury history, it's imperative that the Chiefs draft a guy that can be an every down back.

The likelihood of Darrel Williams and Darwin Thompson leading this team to a Super Bowl is extremely slim.
I actually think that one if not both will be there. Ruiz is DJ's pick for us. "F" that! Can you imagine Swift or CHE being there @ 32? Go for it and relax the rest of the draft with simple position fills.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:47 AM   #29
Fish are scared of me

Sounds like everybodys given up on Darwin Thompson.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:23 AM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

1) Priest Holmes ran behind what may have been the most dominant offensive line in the history of football.

2)A healthy Damien Williams coincided with Fisher getting back in playing shape and then Wisniewski taking over for the dumpster fire that was Wylie.

3)The likelihood of anyone not named Patrick Mahomes leading this team back to the Super Bowl is very, very low.

I agree that we need an influx of talent at the RB position. I just think without seriously addressing the offensive line it would make little difference. A Zack Moss, or my new dark horse pick Antonio Gibson in the 3rd-4th range would be cool AS LONG AS we've upgraded the line with one draftee and one FA.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.