Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-29-2020, 04:22 PM  
New and shiny.

John Prine in critical condition. Covid-19 symptoms. [RIP]

https://twitter.com/JohnPrineMusic/s...226293761?s=09

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk
Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Megbert has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:11 PM   #46
Snacks Are Under My Apron

&fs=1" width="644" height="390">&fs=1" />">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 09:15 PM   #47
left blank intentionally

If anyone is interested and has a bit torrent client, this is my recording of John Prine at Roots N Blues 2014. It's one of my favorites :

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?torrentId=575792

John Prine Live at Root N Blues N BBQ Festival 2014-09-27
Stephens Lake Park ~ Columbia MO

Source: CA-14 cards (a-b)>Tascam DR-2D (mic in)24/96
Conversion: Tascam DR-2d(24/96)>EQ in Cubase/exported(24/96)>Tracked in Audacity(16/44)>TLH(8)
ROB, 7.5� inside SBD cage
Recorded by telepicker97/drivingwheel
Transfer and Edit by Otterman

~ Set ~

Spanish Pipedream
Picture Show
6 O'Clock News
Souvenirs
Grandpa Was A Carpenter
Hello In There
Iron Ore Betty
Taking A Walk
Fish and Whistle
Angel From Montgomery
Please Don't Bury Me
Bear Creek Blues
Paradise

Run Time 1hr 4mins
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:18 PM   #48
Veteran

https://youtu.be/DEhqzOeJnto

Last edited by Zebedee DuBois; 03-29-2020 at 09:19 PM.. Reason: I don't know what I'm doing
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:22 PM   #49
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post

This is a great song that I have forgotten. I remember when Iris Dement would sing in the cave at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Weston Mo. What a unique voice wonder what happen to her.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2020, 09:23 PM   #50
Supporter

Prine is an absolute legend. Hope he pulls through.
doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.doomy3 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:29 PM   #51
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Odd that no one has mentioned "Angel From Montgomery" ...

From a songwriting standpoint, that one is a diamond.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:30 PM   #52
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Odd that no one has mentioned "Angel From Montgomery" ...

From a songwriting standpoint, that one is a diamond.

FAX
Post #24
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:32 PM   #53
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Post #24
Oops ...

Just goes to show that reading is, indeed, fundamental.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:33 PM   #54
Snacks Are Under My Apron

&fs=1" width="644" height="390"> &fs=1" /> ">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:40 PM   #55
Cool as a Cucumber

KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:51 PM   #56
Supporter

Prime is an influential songwriter who is mentioned often by the top red dirt people.

I personally like "in spite of ourselves".
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2020, 10:56 PM   #57
Veteran

I’m a big fan of John Prine. Seen him a few times in concert. I hope he pulls through.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2020, 02:20 AM   #58
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
Paradise is the tits.

https://youtu.be/1vC65_cq0Js
Peabody Coal Train ..... right here in Muhlenberg Co. Ky where I'm living. John is big with the folk and the bluegrass folks here.
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-30-2020, 02:58 AM   #59
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Prine and Steve Goodman co-wrote David Allen Cole's, You Never Even Call Me by Name hit song!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-30-2020, 05:56 AM   #60
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

This is a great song that I have forgotten. I remember when Iris Dement would sing in the cave at O'Malley's Irish Pub in Weston Mo. What a unique voice wonder what happen to her.

Wow. That takes me back a bit; had many beers in that place.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.