Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2020, 09:35 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official Social Distancing thread

What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 05:29 PM   #91
Ultrabanned

If the ground gets a little warmer I'll be socially distancing myself in the woods looking for shrooms. Might find myself at a pond or two since fish don't seem to carry this stuff.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 05:32 PM   #92
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
If the ground gets a little warmer I'll be socially distancing myself in the woods looking for shrooms. Might find myself at a pond or two since fish don't seem to carry this stuff.
Should be a good year around here. Been wet as hell.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 05:34 PM   #93
Veteran

Looks like I'll have time to clean house and start getting rid of the hobbies that I've taken up and quit over the years. Finish rebuilding those old Mercury Inline six outboards, repair the Williams and Atari arcade boards. I was hoping to get to the lake and do some fishing, probably not for a while.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-21-2020, 05:41 PM   #94
Supporter

I asked the family if they wanted to pull out the Pandemic board game and got an emphatic NO.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 06:14 PM   #95
Supporter

I discovered that I have a main sewer leak under the slab in my kitchen and found a slew of black mold.

I had to pack my family of six (mother-in-law, aged 78) into a hotel until April 1st. Living the dream!
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:15 PM   #96
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
I discovered that I have a main sewer leak under the slab in my kitchen and found a slew of black mold.

I had to pack my family of six (mother-in-law, aged 78) into a hotel until April 1st. Living the dream!
**** man. But it's going to be sweet when it's all over.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:18 PM   #97
It was not a fair catch

Quote:

I hope the best for you....
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:32 PM   #98
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I puttered in my shop today and when it warmed up enough, a couple of the kids helped me burn brush and dead grass and weeds around our pond. I let them drive our 4 wheeler a little. It was nice so we spent most of the day outside.

I also climbed onto the roof Nd dealt with a bird issue...they were trying to nest in my downspouts.

Pending weather is supposed to be shitty, so I'll move back to the shop and work on something, fix a golf cart, and exhaust manifold on my man truck or a reclaimed lumber shoe rack requested by the mrs.

When we can, my plan is to do as many normal things as possible and change it up for the kids.

Men....use this time to knock out your honey do list so you can be awesome all summer.
What the ****?

It was 21 this morning. This afternoon I started an irrigation system, got wet, and froze to death. Maybe by May my nuts will come back down.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:38 PM   #99
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
**** man. But it's going to be sweet when it's all over.
I have windows scheduled to be replaced on Wednesday and my ducts getting cleaned on the 30th. Trying to bobble all of these appts to make them line up is a tremendous effort in the current climate of the nation. Bring on April. I can’t wait.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:39 PM   #100
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I hope the best for you....
Thank you for the kind wishes. Blessings to you and yours as well, sir.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:40 PM   #101
Banned

Quote:
I have windows scheduled to be replaced on Wednesday and my ducts getting cleaned on the 30th. Trying to bobble all of these appts to make them line up is a tremendous effort in the current climate of the nation. Bring on April. I can’t wait.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 06:41 PM   #102
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
My dude!
Old 03-21-2020, 06:51 PM   #103
Field General

Kind of easy on the farm, 13 miles from nearest town. I’ve been rebuilding my planter for the past 3-4 weeks in the shed should have it ready to go within 7 days.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:52 PM   #104
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerchief View Post
Kind of easy on the farm, 13 miles from nearest town. I’ve been rebuilding my planter for the past 3-4 weeks in the shed should have it ready to go within 7 days.
Business as usual for you, huh?
Old 03-21-2020, 06:55 PM   #105
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerchief View Post
This is about the only time I wish I was in no where Iowa.

OH MY IT HAPPENED
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.