Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-20-2020, 09:35 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official Social Distancing thread

What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:43 AM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm working as much as makes sense.

When home it's weather dependent. I've never felt luckier than to live where I do. I've taken the kids fishing a couple of times. I'm working on teaching my kids some hustles, they're going on a worm picking bender and will be in the worm sales business soon.

I bought some used honey bee equipment today and was thrilled to find my first dandelions yesterday. If I'm off work with nice weather I'm going to hunt down some free range bees and relocate them.

I've got a good pile of barn lumber so I'm going to build some stuff as time allows...shoe rack, and a railroad cart style table with barn wood and some cast wheels I cut off of a big safe. If I have time, I've got s pile of old wrenches I'm going to cut and bend and try to make some 2'ish DINOSAURS. In short, I'm going to knock out some projects and fix some shit....and sell some things.

We will walk the woods, teach my kids some things....

There has been more tv time than I'm used to...so I've already made it to season 5 of letterkenny.

If that's too boring we will start digging holes for the wall of zombie skulls along my driveway.
Sounds like some quality time with Dad that the kids will remember forever.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:49 AM   #62
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I'm going to stores and analyzing what people have in their carts...saw someone with 8 large bottles of detergent...kind of rooting for the virus. Going to crash the worlds economy to save this self-serving jack-off? Yeah, yeah...every life is precious...until you get to know them.
Until you find out that guy is working around the clock doing homeless people's laundry to help keep them clean.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 09:48 AM   #63
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
My wife is a coffee lover. We had resigned ourselfs to drinking Folgers from the grocery store. We have a local coffee roaster that gets coffee beans from all over the world. We usually get his coffee at a local Saturday farmers market. Wondered if they were online.....

The beans are roasted fresh when you order. We ordered some delivered since the social distancing. Fantastic coffee. About $12 a bag and free shipping.
https://www.nonamejava.com/
My wife and I are both big coffee drinkers. Luckily I have enough whole bean dark roast to last us both a while. We usually get our coffee from individual places like that instead of at the grocery store, although I’ve found that Allegro at Whole Foods is a pretty good brand to get.

I’ll check that company out. We’ve gotten coffee from a local person at the Winter Park farmers market, but I can’t remember their name. Speeder and Earls in Vermont has really good coffee, and their maple flavored coffee is excellent.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 09:53 AM   #64
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
My wife and I are both big coffee drinkers. Luckily I have enough whole bean dark roast to last us both a while. We usually get our coffee from individual places like that instead of at the grocery store, although I’ve found that Allegro at Whole Foods is a pretty good brand to get.

I’ll check that company out. We’ve gotten coffee from a local person at the Winter Park farmers market, but I can’t remember their name. Speeder and Earls in Vermont has really good coffee, and their maple flavored coffee is excellent.
Black Rifle Coffee, Yo.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:15 AM   #65
MVP

Watched Mahomes first start against DEN in 2017. Unreal. (One of my favorite games.)
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-21-2020, 11:17 AM   #66
Ultrabanned

Gonna test my patience with this bastard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 11:22 AM   #67
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 11:25 AM   #68
Banned

Spending quality time with my ladies.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200320_212059.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	238.2 KB
ID:	120090  
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 12:58 PM   #69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I could hide out for weeks in here...

I love your garage
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:19 PM   #70
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
My wife and I are planning to get drunk and watch Cats this weekend. Top that.
Hope you are able to track down the butthole cut.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:32 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Hope you are able to track down the butthole cut.
is that real? They made the actors wear cat suits with buttholes and we have to see that in the movie?
Old 03-21-2020, 02:40 PM   #72
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Going fishing. As often as possible.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:40 PM   #73
MVP

Re-checked my Ammo supply - Good to go

Cleaned weapons - Good to go

Checked water, food supply - Good to go

Spent way too much time talking to friends in other states

Getting the garden ready to plant. Cleaning up the back yard, re-seeding grass

Watching too much damned TV....

Going to Wyoming next week to check on home building project. Will spend some time there roaming the acreage.

Pretty much what any old retired codger would do....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 02:47 PM   #74
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
Spending quality time with my ladies.
Looking nice. What are your plans on canopy management?

And what led panel is that?
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:50 PM   #75
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I do pretty well.

I have an entire office set up in the basement with professional furniture, so working from home has always been easy for me.

I think it's important to have a plan for each day. I don't care if it's a Tuesday or Saturday, have a list of shit you want to get done.

For example, today I deep cleaned the kitchen, cleaned out the smoker, and now working on some stuff in the basement. You just can't sit around. I love to cook, so meal times is a bigger deal than Normal. Been smoking a lot of meat I have in the freezer, its been great.

Now I'm a news hound, but man there is some depressing shit out there. So I make a point to shut off the news around 3 or so, otherwise I think it would really impact my mood.

I also have a 6 year old, so we have nerf gun battles, take the dogs for walks, and all sorts or shit!
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.