Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2020, 09:35 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official Social Distancing thread

What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 11:07 PM   #46
The Constitutional Choo choo

reloading ammo.

Cant be to dangerous in these times.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 11:11 PM   #47
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Working out and eating more reasonably. I started the week before quarantine. I've lost 10 pounds.

Also cleaning the crap out of my house.
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 03-20-2020, 11:28 PM   #48
Supporter

I'm working as much as makes sense.

When home it's weather dependent. I've never felt luckier than to live where I do. I've taken the kids fishing a couple of times. I'm working on teaching my kids some hustles, they're going on a worm picking bender and will be in the worm sales business soon.

I bought some used honey bee equipment today and was thrilled to find my first dandelions yesterday. If I'm off work with nice weather I'm going to hunt down some free range bees and relocate them.

I've got a good pile of barn lumber so I'm going to build some stuff as time allows...shoe rack, and a railroad cart style table with barn wood and some cast wheels I cut off of a big safe. If I have time, I've got s pile of old wrenches I'm going to cut and bend and try to make some 2'ish DINOSAURS. In short, I'm going to knock out some projects and fix some shit....and sell some things.

We will walk the woods, teach my kids some things....

There has been more tv time than I'm used to...so I've already made it to season 5 of letterkenny.

If that's too boring we will start digging holes for the wall of zombie skulls along my driveway.

Last edited by Iowanian; 03-20-2020 at 11:42 PM..
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 12:06 AM   #49
Banned

Cox has lifted their data cap for the next 60 days so I'm binge watching West World. Currently at s2.e7.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 12:52 AM   #50
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Cox has lifted their data cap for the next 60 days so I'm binge watching West World. Currently at s2.e7.

Cool. Get caught up so I can bounce ideas off of you in the thread.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 01:45 AM   #51
Keep Camp Home!

Banged
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-21-2020, 01:48 AM   #52
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

I’ve been going to the crowded big box stores that are open... Home Depot, Target, Walmart, etc.

No more “social distancing”.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 02:17 AM   #53
MVP

I'm going to stores and analyzing what people have in their carts...saw someone with 8 large bottles of detergent...kind of rooting for the virus. Going to crash the worlds economy to save this self-serving jack-off? Yeah, yeah...every life is precious...until you get to know them.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:12 AM   #54
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I'm going to stores and analyzing what people have in their carts...saw someone with 8 large bottles of detergent...kind of rooting for the virus. Going to crash the worlds economy to save this self-serving jack-off? Yeah, yeah...every life is precious...until you get to know them.
That dude deserves it. I’m just glad that these idiots aren’t hoarding coffee.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:29 AM   #55
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Today it's get the garden ready. Wife and I have been getting into growing our own stuff for awhile now.

Did ammo inventory.

Daily scripture reading.

Watching way too much TV.

Reading and occasionally posting on the Planet.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 06:37 AM   #56
Cheat Death

Doing some Python and Tableau learning courses. Got a 2000 piece puzzle going as well. Also packing for a move next weekend.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 07:49 AM   #57
Supporter

Built 2 more rifles, one SBR and one SPR

Cleaned shed, cleaned up the yard, ordered truck parts for the 77

Reloaded rounds, ordered rounds

Cleaned house, finished some trim work I had put off

Changed oil in all vehicles, cleaned them out as well

Planning funeral

Went up to the farm and grabbed more meat for our freezer

Cleaned up the yard for grandma so she didn’t have to get out

Dropped off some things I got for my parents
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 07:57 AM   #58
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
That dude deserves it. I’m just glad that these idiots aren’t hoarding coffee.
My wife is a coffee lover. We had resigned ourselfs to drinking Folgers from the grocery store. We have a local coffee roaster that gets coffee beans from all over the world. We usually get his coffee at a local Saturday farmers market. Wondered if they were online.....

The beans are roasted fresh when you order. We ordered some delivered since the social distancing. Fantastic coffee. About $12 a bag and free shipping.
https://www.nonamejava.com/
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 07:59 AM   #59
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Your life is social distancing.
Sometimes yeah. And that’s good for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Never tried them. I'm afraid that would be TOO terrifying.
Did you read the article about the guy that did it? I think it’s in the Cats thread. Stay sane my friend.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2020, 08:11 AM   #60
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I’ve been doing some landscaping. Trying some new recipes.
Bought flowers to plant this weekend.
Cooking up a storm starting with St Patty's lamb stew, a keto cheesecake and more.
Re-organizing my bedroom walk-in closet, throwing out old stuff.
Reading a great book
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.