Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-20-2020, 09:35 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official Social Distancing thread

What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:03 PM   #31
legend

You could get a newer Bose system?
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:06 PM   #32
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
You could get a newer Bose system?
Eh...that would probably be expensive and I'm a cheap old bastard.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:08 PM   #33
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Eh...that would probably be expensive and I'm a cheap old bastard.
That's fair.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:12 PM   #34
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
Turn on FS1. it's weird and it takes a minute to figure out what's going on but it's sports!!
What's that?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:12 PM   #35
The Maintenance Guy

Hell the stereo in my Jeep isn't even bluetooth, I have to use the stupid cord to hook my phone to it. But at least it has the AUX and USB plugs.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:13 PM   #36
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

My tenant is gone, and she gave me permission to let her cat into the house. (We share a laundry room so it's easy to just open a door.) The cat is very shy, so for the last couple of days I've been building a friendship. Last night was a watershed moment where I got to pet him at long last, and we're now great pals.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:14 PM   #37
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
What's that?
I have no ****ing clue but I'm glued.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:22 PM   #38
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
My wife and I are planning to get drunk and watch Cats this weekend. Top that.
Hopefully you get to see the butthole version.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:31 PM   #39
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Hopefully you get to see the butthole version.
Well, I've known her for a long time...
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:40 PM   #40
www.nfl-forecast.com

Trying to keep a $13M operation running at 75% efficiency with 25% on site staffing.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:44 PM   #41

Quote:
My tenant is gone, and she gave me permission to let her cat into the house. (We share a laundry room so it's easy to just open a door.) The cat is very shy, so for the last couple of days I've been building a friendship. Last night was a watershed moment where I got to pet him at long last, and we're now great pals.
Making new friends even during social distancing.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:48 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Trying to keep a $13M operation running at 75% efficiency with 25% on site staffing.
25% doesn’t sound like social distancing. More like a bad diet.

But seriously, damn man that sounds like a helluva task to keep a float. Good luck to ya.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 10:53 PM   #43
Itinerant degenerate.

Finally got around to changing the hydraulic pump in my 2N. Been needing to do that for awhile.

Tomorrow, I ride.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:53 PM   #44
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
25% doesn’t sound like social distancing. More like a bad diet.

But seriously, damn man that sounds like a helluva task to keep a float. Good luck to ya.
We're just fortunate that so much of what we do can be done remotely. And I count really talented and committed people as colleagues. Several of the office staff are seriously bummed about working from home.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2020, 10:55 PM   #45
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Do you pet the tenant?
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.