Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-20-2020, 09:35 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

Official Social Distancing thread

What are you doing to pass the time? Anything cool you found to do that you can share?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 09:47 AM   #136
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I'm watching old westerns nonstop on Grit TV. I am watching Fort Dobbs now with Clint Walker its better than the 2 stars Grit gives it. I am hoping for Night of the Grizzly if I don't poop out first.
I watch my share of old Westerns on Grit, sure glad its available. Makes my mind go back to simpler times,,,very relaxing. :-) My wife, who is years younger than me doesnt understand why I would watch some shows in black and white? :-)
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 09:50 AM   #137
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I plan on doing a lot more front porch sitting and bourbon sipping over the next two weeks.
my sips are getting longer in between, trying to ration my Bourbon.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2020, 10:01 AM   #138
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
lol...it's not even close. You can't see my table saw buried behind a bunch of stuff in the back. I've only been here a year though, and I started with bare walls. But I do have a pretty good idea where everything is.

This was a couple weeks in...

and a few more weeks later....

It's been a slow process since I have had to do a lot of other work on the rest of the house. Still need to get the rest wired, insulated and drywalled so I can put up more permanent shelves and cabinets. So a lockdown wouldn't be all that bad...I could get a lot done in there provided I can get materials.
Well done! Looks great.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:02 PM   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerchief View Post
is it the cheap bourbon or the good stuff?
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:56 PM   #140
Supporter

I have a bit of a conundrum over this deal that has weighed heavy on my mind this weekend. So my household consist of just my wife and myself. We also take care of my wife's mother that is in her eighties but lives alone a few blocks away. Since I am still working in the public I have been banned from going over to the Mom in-law's house.

I work for the city and so far the mantra has been business as usual. At the same time they talk about working from home, which I could do 70% of my job but since I am in IT there are times systems need physical contact.

My conundrum is I have some respiratory issues. First is when I was 13 when our family was at Ft. Leonard Wood a TB outbreak happened and I was hit by it. I did the treatment where it was sealed off by taking INH everyday for a year. Even with that the doctor told me I would susceptible to lung issues from there on out. Even cured my immune system is compromised. To that point it has given me issues. I have had pneumonia 3 times from my late 30's into my 40's.

Question: With my age and medical history what should I do?

Should I keep going to work for the greater good of the community to keep vital systems going? Or, should I work from home and do the best I can from there?
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-22-2020, 02:59 PM   #141
I love your mom

anybody play online chess at chess.com? can always hit me up for a game same user name. i suck though at 1400
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:18 PM   #142
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Think of all those poor bastards who are now in solitary confinement with a big, ugly mean wife that hasn't showed him her undercarriage since the 90s......and the poor women locked down with a degenerate drunkard with a flat pekcer and no access to his pill supplier.

This is a forced opportunity for the country to reset and remember what's important.
It's a good time to remember why being a good neighbor and good citizen is important. Probably not a great time to be the one guy everyone in the neighborhood hates...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 03:56 PM   #143
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Give me my withdrawls now.

If things get a lot worse vice will be big money.

If things get a lot better I now don't smoke or drink.

Win/win...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:00 PM   #144
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
At the same time?
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 04:16 PM   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx View Post
I have a bit of a conundrum over this deal that has weighed heavy on my mind this weekend. So my household consist of just my wife and myself. We also take care of my wife's mother that is in her eighties but lives alone a few blocks away. Since I am still working in the public I have been banned from going over to the Mom in-law's house.

I work for the city and so far the mantra has been business as usual. At the same time they talk about working from home, which I could do 70% of my job but since I am in IT there are times systems need physical contact.

My conundrum is I have some respiratory issues. First is when I was 13 when our family was at Ft. Leonard Wood a TB outbreak happened and I was hit by it. I did the treatment where it was sealed off by taking INH everyday for a year. Even with that the doctor told me I would susceptible to lung issues from there on out. Even cured my immune system is compromised. To that point it has given me issues. I have had pneumonia 3 times from my late 30's into my 40's.

Question: With my age and medical history what should I do?

Should I keep going to work for the greater good of the community to keep vital systems going? Or, should I work from home and do the best I can from there?
you already know the answer, your compromised. You have TB. You are most definitely at risk. It’s malpractice for Doctors to give biologics to a confirmed TB patient. Because of the susceptibility to immune compromise. Even if it was decades ago. Do what you can at home. Have someone else step up for the in-person tasks.
Old 03-22-2020, 06:32 PM   #146
He's Mahomie!

Took the family to the gun range. Was really cool. They had golf carts we drove through the woods to 15 different"holes". We'll be back but we'll have to wait...

...we were their last customers.

I figured as much so I'm so glad we got an outing before stuff gets locked down.
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 06:54 PM   #147
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
is it the cheap bourbon or the good stuff?
I normally drink Evan Williams black label, but my son came back from Louisville with some Old Forester, bit more money than my Evan Williams and a little more potent.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:25 PM   #148
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
I normally drink Evan Williams black label, but my son came back from Louisville with some Old Forester, bit more money than my Evan Williams and a little more potent.
Treat yourself to Evan Williams single barrel...you can thank me later
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 07:50 PM   #149
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I tried to nap before work but people are out cruising around in their automobiles sounds like drag racing they are revving up their engines and honking horns this has been going on last couple of hours . So I guess people are just horny like back in the days of American Graffiti .

Gas station pumps are supposed to be a top hot spot to get the Corona bug if your just handling the pumps without cleaning them first with disinfectant. So burning gas and filling up isn't the best idea i presume.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 07:51 PM   #150
Supporter

I haven't been stuck at home. Quite the opposite actually. My work has been running me to death. I drove 2200+ miles this week. 2 trips to Little Rock and 2 trips to OKC. I even got called in today because Walmart has some circuits down. And lockdowns don't matter. I have a letter from Homeland Security stating that my job is essential and I am allowed to go wherever I need to go.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.