Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 09-17-2015, 01:29 PM  
GBM 8-12-15

Covers you like better than the original.

I don't remember if we've done this before, but if we have, bite me.

Manfred Mann: Blinded by the light

Bruce Springsteen:
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:44 PM   #16
Needs more middle fingers

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:44 PM   #17
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
Turn the page - Metallica
This gets my vote too. Its the only cover Ive ever liked. I know most all bands do it, but I think covering someone else's work is lazy and wrong.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 01:44 PM   #18
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave View Post
At the risk of looking like an idiot, Hendrix's version is the cover?

I really do not remember another version.
Dylan wrote the song, and Hendrix composed his cover like a year later. Dylan even liked Hendrix's version better and performs the song in his style now.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:45 PM   #19
Needs more middle fingers

ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:45 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
GnR - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
This is where you and I part ways.

LOL. JK. I just don't care for the song in any version. Though GnR's is miles better so your point is taken.

/babbling
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:46 PM   #21
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Correct. Dylan first.
Oh shit! I don't need to listen to that to know Hendrix's is better. I hate Dylan.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:46 PM   #22
a haw haw haw

Sorry,I don't like it as good as the original but I will never forget the first time hearing this thinking damn,that's Duran Duran.

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:47 PM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
oh yes.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:47 PM   #24
Veteran

Rob Crowe's cover of Fascination by Human League.

I'm too lazy/stupid to post video.....Think Kingsford commercials

Slow down and grill
shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shakesthecat has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:47 PM   #25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:48 PM   #26
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Not bad, but I still like Tears for Fears' better.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:50 PM   #27
Veteran

Quote:
I don't think this is better than Tears for Fears but I kind of put it as an equal. It's really ****ing good and has a different take/atmosphere than the original.

Lorde has some awesome tunes.
Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:51 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave View Post
Not bad, but I still like Tears for Fears' better.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:52 PM   #29
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Social Distortion Ring Of Fire

KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2015, 01:53 PM   #30
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Social Distortion Ring Of Fire

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.