Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2008, 01:04 PM  
Enjoyer of things

Any Bourbon drinkers out there?

I've heard some good things about Buffalo Trace Bourbon.
http://www.buffalotrace.com/

Can't get it up here north of the border but, through a wine distributer I am able to order a case. Would like to hear from someone who knows their stuff and has tried it before I order.

Thanks
The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:07 PM   #1921
MVP

When I beat this stupid virus, would anyone be interested in a bourbon sharing group?

Thought it might be fun to share samples of our stashes, especially considering how hard some bottles are to find in certain areas, while relatively common in others.

Each guy would need to invest like $10-15 on a dozen or so 4 oz. Boston Round bottles, other than that it would just be shipping.

Thoughts?
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:35 PM   #1922
In Search of a Life

I’m in
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:22 PM   #1923
Inmem 2.0

That's a bad ass idea unfortunately my stash is trash. I still dont get how you ****ers find all this shit. I would have a better chance at finding 2pac than I would a damn bottle of Blantons
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:33 PM   #1924
Mod Team

Yeah I’d be in to meet you ladies....And supply some tasty bottles.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:35 PM   #1925
Diablo Negro

Im interested but need a month or so to work on my stash.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:40 PM   #1926
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
That's a bad ass idea unfortunately my stash is trash. I still dont get how you ****ers find all this shit. I would have a better chance at finding 2pac than I would a damn bottle of Blantons
I知 on a vip mailing list here in Springfield with the Oreilly family. That痴 how I get good shit

I値l start posting it all on here and if any of you want it I値l get it and ship it to you
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 07:46 PM   #1927
Supporter

Coronavirus PSA: Gentlemen, remember, stick with the cask strength stuff to kill germs

Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 07:56 PM   #1928
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Coronavirus PSA: Gentlemen, remember, stick with the cask strength stuff to kill germs

Buddy that just sent me the bottle of Weller Antique told me to snag that Stagg up when I see it for a daily drinker.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:56 PM   #1929
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I知 on a vip mailing list here in Springfield with the Oreilly family. That痴 how I get good shit

I値l start posting it all on here and if any of you want it I値l get it and ship it to you
You have a lead on cheap car part too? Asking for a friend.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:31 PM   #1930
Veteran

Quote:

Yes please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
When I beat this stupid virus, would anyone be interested in a bourbon sharing group?

Thought it might be fun to share samples of our stashes, especially considering how hard some bottles are to find in certain areas, while relatively common in others.

Each guy would need to invest like $10-15 on a dozen or so 4 oz. Boston Round bottles, other than that it would just be shipping.

Thoughts?
I'm in
shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.shitgoose has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:07 PM   #1931
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Buddy that just sent me the bottle of Weller Antique told me to snag that Stagg up when I see it for a daily drinker.
That may be the coolest whiskey glass I have ever seen.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:40 PM   #1932
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post

this batch 13 is really good.. i prefer it over the almighty batch 12
Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:43 PM   #1933
Starter

Quote:

in the words of Simply Red .. you seem nice!
Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boom!714 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:52 PM   #1934
Veteran

Local liquor store has Wild Turkey 101 on sale for $20 a bottle. It’s usually about $34 with shipping and taxes. Don’t know what it is in your neighborhood, but that is a savings of about 45%. So I bought a case for coronavirus. I recognize it’s not super rare but it and Knob Creek are my every day drinking bourbons so I enjoyed saving the money.

I started drinking Wild Turkey 101 when I worked at Talk of the town near 119th back when it opened. We would close the kitchen and then sit around the bar while the bartenders cleaned up. Long, long time ago.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:56 PM   #1935
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
You have a lead on cheap car part too? Asking for a friend.
Sadly no. I wish