Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: How are you holding up?
10 - Life is good. Not sure what everyone's freaking out about. 26 10.97%
9 12 5.06%
8 36 15.19%
7 29 12.24%
6 18 7.59%
5 - Eh, it's fine, but not great. 64 27.00%
4 24 10.13%
3 9 3.80%
2 6 2.53%
1 3 1.27%
0 - Dude. This sucks hard. 10 4.22%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-21-2020, 09:22 PM  
Kind of a mod

How are you holding up?

Just curious how the community at large is holding up these days. That's all.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:01 AM   #571
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Thanks China, way to **** up the world... ****ing assholes.

But the DNC loves them. Democrats, liberals, and RINOs are assholes too.
You forgot to mention the UNITED NATIONS. CHINA is a permanent member of the UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL. One of the P5.
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:08 AM   #572
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Well it depends on the kids age, like for example I have a 17 year old that refuses to not work because the idea of him not being able to drive is just to much to bear even though he isn't supposed to be going anywhere anyway...
Mine is 18 and needs money for when he leaves for college this fall. Otherwise I'd probably have talked him it out of it. Just wish it wasn't a major chain retailer like Lowe's.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:09 AM   #573
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
And how important is a job at Lowe's right now? I'm sure he can find another shitty retail job once this is over with.
Major grocery chain here had one store with a covid case of an employee who worked in produce. They got rid of everything in the produce section and sent him home. Just glad it wasn't the store I go to normally. However, sometimes on my way home from elsewhere I do stop at it. Don't think I will be going there again soon.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:11 AM   #574
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Well. There’s apparently a case in my county now. (There’s only 4000 people in my county).

I don’t have time for this shit.
Should we boycott bread, flour and pasta in case the virus is in it?

Last edited by BucEyedPea; 04-08-2020 at 07:43 AM..
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 07:42 AM   #575
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Headed to the local Walmart to stand in line. This is going to royally suck. I've got 3 discs that were supposed to be removed and the vert. fused next month. Gonna eat a handful of ibuprofen and just deal with it.
They opened on time and everyone waiting got in right away. Didn't notice anything out of stock. I was able to get about a weeks worth of grocery and other normal household stuff.
I'd say about 1/2 the people were wearing masks and everyone was doing the SD as best you can.
Now, time to hit the ibuprofen again.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:40 AM   #576
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Mine is 18 and needs money for when he leaves for college this fall. Otherwise I'd probably have talked him it out of it. Just wish it wasn't a major chain retailer like Lowe's.
Mines working at HyVee it's not any better.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:00 AM   #577
The Constitutional Choo choo

I made my kid quit her job at Bakers grocery store.
She worked customer service..

Talked to her boss and he was cool about it.
Said she could have her job back when this shit is over.
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 09:36 AM   #578
The Maintenance Guy

U
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
I made my kid quit her job at Bakers grocery store.
She worked customer service..

Talked to her boss and he was cool about it.
Said she could have her job back when this shit is over.
Well that's interesting, my kid is customer service manager at Baker's. I think he gets to hide in an office most of the time.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:18 PM   #579
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Got to replace the three-day-old refrigerator with a new one this morning, that was fun. But my hat is off to Home Depot, they worked come magic for us.

I guess I'm a pro at refrigerator installation now.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:06 PM   #580
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Uhhhh if they've had two cases in the same store they should be shutting that ****er down.
I got my temperature checked at work 4 times today. I'm like "STOP IT". I'm old enough to know if I have a damned fever and you've seen me remove myself because of it twice before this insanity.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:07 PM   #581

Quote:
Got to replace the three-day-old refrigerator with a new one this morning, that was fun. But my hat is off to Home Depot, they worked come magic for us.

I guess I'm a pro at refrigerator installation now.
Did you buy Made in USA?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:13 PM   #582
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Did you buy Made in USA?
No. SHIT! But not China!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:24 PM   #583

Quote:
No. SHIT! But not China!!!
When I built the new house, every appliance( 6) came with a "Made in USA" sticker on it. It wasn't intentional, though. Everything is Amana and Whirlpool.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:27 PM   #584
Banned

I was doing great until last night when I went to my stash and was reminded I only have one half pint of AA left, and our deal is no leaving the house unless a must, now I have a problem,
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:09 PM   #585
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
When I built the new house, every appliance( 6) came with a "Made in USA" sticker on it. It wasn't intentional, though. Everything is Amana and Whirlpool.
Just don't look too closely at what they mean by that.

(Like cars, they do most of their final assembly in the U.S., but many of their parts aren't made here. They're intentionally vague about that part.)
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.