Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-08-2020, 01:26 PM  
MVP

Chiefs sign punter Tyler Newsome

thoughts?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:16 PM   #16
MVP

Well, being as we won’t be punting as much with Mahomes at QB and our present offense, now is the ideal time to make the transition from the savy veteran (who has clearly lost some strength in his leg) to the big legged erratic guy who can be taught and worked with a bit. This is why you pay Toub and his staff.

Colquitt has been here for it all and can finally go out on top with a ring.

Plus, going from a $3 mil. cap hit for a punter to a probable league minimum deal is very enticing as well.

We have our new MVP. Time to say goodbye to the old one.

Love ya, Dustin. You’re a good dude.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:16 PM   #17
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Actually that is exactly the type of punter you want Toub to work with, a dude with a huge leg that can be taught to strike properly is exactly what Butker was.
In Pat Mcafees own words that was him when he was drafted.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:19 PM   #18
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
But he's a left footed punter who gives punt returners fits because of the reverse spin...
Half the league is left footed punters now.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:38 PM   #19
MVP

His hair makes it acceptable.

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:39 PM   #20
Veteran

How is he at holding?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-08-2020, 02:54 PM   #21
Special Teams ACE!!!

Something I just realized.

It's probably really really weird to have Colquitt in the Chiefs locker room. We have zero players on this team from the Herm era. With Jeff Allen's release last year midseason, we had zero players from the Pioli era as well. Think about how many franchise leaders and stars have come and gone in that group. Think how many new coaches and regimes that's been, and how each guy probably worked to clean house and bring in "his" own players. Look at it graphically:

Vermeil players: 1
Herm players: 0
Haley players: 0
Crennel players: 0
Reid players: 52

Like, if you were a rookie this past year. It's the first mini-camp. You meet the team's punter. As you get to know him, and he starts saying shit like, "Man, it may have been outdated, but the old Arrowhead locker rooms before the renovation 10 years ago... those had some class. What I wouldn't give to be back in those old dingy locker rooms again..." or, "Did I ever tell you about the time I was a rookie? Lawrence Tynes was the kicker, and I had to bust him out of jail during training camp because he beat up a bar bouncer one night. The year was 2005, in River Falls, WI..."

Or maybe he's actually a really bitter "survivor" type who rants about how good these kids have it. "This damned franchise has taken away all of my friends. Derrick. Priest. Tamba. All gone. All of them eventualy swept away in the purges. I remember the year Herm cut all of our CBs from the previous season and replaced them with rookies. And then we lost all of THOSE guys. Do you know what I've seen? I've seen everything. I've seen Casey ****ing Printers throw a football, you little shits! And I played through it all. So if you so much as dare to take your championship ring for granted, I'm going to come to your house at night while you're sleeping and cut your dick off. Capiche?"
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:03 PM   #22
Starter

Frees up 2-3 mil in cap space. Lets see what he can do. Not hurting anything to see him punt under pressure during preseason. It's all about the money. Dustin knows this.
cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.cwhocares must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:11 PM   #23
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
Non-issue...we're not punting this year.
Winner
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:14 PM   #24
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
How is he at holding?
This is the real question.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 04:00 PM   #25
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
His hair makes it acceptable.

via GIPHY

Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-08-2020, 04:13 PM   #26
Because I can

Haha.... Casey Printers
rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:51 PM   #27
Politically Incorrect

That mullet is perfect for KC! Lot's of fans will be getting the "Newsome" this year at the barbershop
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:48 PM   #28
MVP

Does he own a Camaro?
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 06:57 PM   #29
Not dead yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Does he own a Camaro?
Look at his hair. How can you even ask that question?
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-08-2020, 07:01 PM   #30
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Something I just realized.

It's probably really really weird to have Colquitt in the Chiefs locker room. We have zero players on this team from the Herm era. With Jeff Allen's release last year midseason, we had zero players from the Pioli era as well. Think about how many franchise leaders and stars have come and gone in that group. Think how many new coaches and regimes that's been, and how each guy probably worked to clean house and bring in "his" own players. Look at it graphically:

Vermeil players: 1
Herm players: 0
Haley players: 0
Crennel players: 0
Reid players: 52

Like, if you were a rookie this past year. It's the first mini-camp. You meet the team's punter. As you get to know him, and he starts saying shit like, "Man, it may have been outdated, but the old Arrowhead locker rooms before the renovation 10 years ago... those had some class. What I wouldn't give to be back in those old dingy locker rooms again..." or, "Did I ever tell you about the time I was a rookie? Lawrence Tynes was the kicker, and I had to bust him out of jail during training camp because he beat up a bar bouncer one night. The year was 2005, in River Falls, WI..."

Or maybe he's actually a really bitter "survivor" type who rants about how good these kids have it. "This damned franchise has taken away all of my friends. Derrick. Priest. Tamba. All gone. All of them eventualy swept away in the purges. I remember the year Herm cut all of our CBs from the previous season and replaced them with rookies. And then we lost all of THOSE guys. Do you know what I've seen? I've seen everything. I've seen Casey ****ing Printers throw a football, you little shits! And I played through it all. So if you so much as dare to take your championship ring for granted, I'm going to come to your house at night while you're sleeping and cut your dick off. Capiche?"
Then he asks if you're friends with Tom from MySpace.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.