Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:23 AM   #14806
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I swear I thought you were talking about making doody.

Rep...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:04 AM   #14807
Veteran

Quote:
Those are some audacious giant wide egg noodles I presume. Are they homemade or is there a hidden secret?
I did not use home made this time.

https://www.hy-vee.com/grocery/PD502...de-Egg-Noodles
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:21 AM   #14808
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Are those grill marks from the grate to a gas burner?

We pretty much did the same tonight. But we went the Nacho fries route.

Think I'll be passing on that from now on.

We have a ninja grill that we are able to use inside, it’s a great bang for your buck machine when you don’t want to go heavy duty, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Quote:
That looks so damn good and original! Hope it tasted good.

It was so good bro I started doing push-ups before my wife slapped me haha. Next up prob gonna recreate a habit burger or something
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:07 PM   #14809
MVP

Got a Pork Butt in the oven right now. Flauta’s are on the menu, I also have all the toppings, Guacamole, Sour Cream, Salsa. It’s really good.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:21 PM   #14810
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
Got a Pork Butt in the oven right now. Flauta’s are on the menu, I also have all the toppings, Guacamole, Sour Cream, Salsa. It’s really good.
Sounds delish. Oil fry? Air fry?
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2020, 02:52 PM   #14811
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Sounds delish. Oil fry? Air fry?
Oil fry. I go the old school route. I’ve got an air fryer though. Just haven’t used it for this particular dish.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 03:08 PM   #14812
Banned

Quote:
i would only add queso fresco, but thats due to my latina wife lol
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-08-2020, 03:14 PM   #14813
pie is never free

Scratch potatoes au gratin with mild cheddar, sharp cheddar and Swiss

Shrimp scampi, and a huge salad with tomato and radish
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 08:26 PM   #14814
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Oil fry. I go the old school route. I’ve got an air fryer though. Just haven’t used it for this particular dish.
Lard?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 04:14 AM   #14815
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
I wish I could find some Pennsylvania Dutch extra wide or extra thick noodles like that.

Those are the bomb. I would love those with pot roast or by their own with butter, Parmsian, and fresh ground black pepper.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 02:00 PM   #14816
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Instant pot beef stroganoff tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I’m making this tonight but I’m using strip steak and amish egg noodles instead.
Old 04-09-2020, 02:03 PM   #14817
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Lard?
Crisco but I was thinking of using lard, they came out great.
Old 04-09-2020, 02:07 PM   #14818
Banned

Anybody got recipes for tri tipis an oven already trimmed - about 2.5 lbs
Old 04-09-2020, 02:16 PM   #14819
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
Anybody got recipes for tri tipis an oven already trimmed - about 2.5 lbs
I like to do a Santa Maria style rub on them and smoke them to about 120 degrees before I finish them under a broiler.

This would probably be a good alternative if you're committed to an oven cook:

Technique:

https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/...-maria-tri-tip

Quote:
To oven-roast a tri-tip, prepare meat with rub and refrigerate as instructed. Heat oven to 350 degrees. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil or other cooking oil to a large, heavy ovenproof pan. On stovetop, heat on high until pan is very hot, then add tri-tip, fat side down. Turn heat to medium-high and sear roast for about 4 minutes. Turn the roast and put it in the oven. Cook it for about 10 minutes a pound, checking with an instant-read thermometer until it reaches 130 degrees for medium-rare.
That's a pretty tried and true 'steak in the oven' method that I've stolen from Alton Brown and used with great success over the years. It's modified somewhat for the bigger piece of meat. Do note their tip on slicing - gotta remember to cut those guys against the grain or they're tough as hell.

Rub:

https://parade.com/842259/alisonasht...style-dry-rub/

Quote:
1½ Tbsp kosher salt
1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp ancho chile powder
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp onion powder
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1 Tbsp dried oregano
1 tsp cayenne
I'd up the black pepper a bit and maybe dial the salt back some; probably flip their ratio but 1-1 would also work. I'd omit the sugar outright (that ain't a true santa-maria style, IMO).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2020, 06:29 PM   #14820
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
looking good but what are “funeral potatoes”?
You could say they are to die for.

I need to start cooking heavy again or go back to work before the month delayed jokes keep a rolling.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote