Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-27-2020, 12:28 PM  
Shit

The trials of Gabriel Fernandez (Netflix)

couldnt get through a whole episode. just ****ing terrible.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-27-2020, 07:18 PM   #2
Supporter

Yeaaaaaaaah. Not sure I want to watch that.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:01 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

There’s no way I could watch this. But I did read up in it a bit. Couple of takeaways:

1. Is there a more broken system in any given state at any time than that state’s CPS? I’ve never heard anything even remotely positive about them. I realize that the good stuff they do doesn’t get media attention or warrant documentaries but damn, it sure seems like they **** up royally quite often.

2. I will never, never, ever come close to fathoming how a mother does shit like that to her own child. My wife and all the moms I know would fight you to the death for treating their babies that way. Some people really should not be eligible for 8th amendment protection.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 12:32 PM   #4
Damn it feels good.

Yeah, this show should come with a huuuuuge disclaimer/warning about the content. I know they have a warning, but it needs to be bigger and bolder. I've gotten through 2 episodes and it was ROUGH. Very emotional.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-28-2020, 01:16 PM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

What makes it so rough? I know about the case. Is it the images they show or just the details that they talk about?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 01:32 PM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post

2. I will never, never, ever come close to fathoming how a mother does shit like that to her own child. My wife and all the moms I know would fight you to the death for treating their babies that way. Some people really should not be eligible for 8th amendment protection.
On occasion, I used to visit a woman in prison in Topeka and I was always shocked by the visitors room there. Most people are in a large room with their guests and then there are a couple of side rooms with some books and toys for kids visiting their moms. BUT, right outside these rooms in the corner of the larger visiting room is where the church groups come to visit the mothers who killed their own kids. Right there, 10 feet from moms just trying to make it right for their kids and atone for whatever terrible decisions got them in there (after asking, that is mostly thefts or frauds of some sort.) How can you find a way to be comfortable knowing your kids are 10 feet from monsters? I even made a suggestion to the prison to reverse that and have the kids out in the larger room and stick the child killers in the rooms or have a different visiting time for the church people. It was really unpleasant to watch that dynamic.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-28-2020, 03:19 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by underEJ View Post
On occasion, I used to visit a woman in prison in Topeka and I was always shocked by the visitors room there. Most people are in a large room with their guests and then there are a couple of side rooms with some books and toys for kids visiting their moms. BUT, right outside these rooms in the corner of the larger visiting room is where the church groups come to visit the mothers who killed their own kids. Right there, 10 feet from moms just trying to make it right for their kids and atone for whatever terrible decisions got them in there (after asking, that is mostly thefts or frauds of some sort.) How can you find a way to be comfortable knowing your kids are 10 feet from monsters? I even made a suggestion to the prison to reverse that and have the kids out in the larger room and stick the child killers in the rooms or have a different visiting time for the church people. It was really unpleasant to watch that dynamic.

Yeah, **** that.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2020, 04:10 PM   #8
Banned

I can hardly stomach child abuse on fictional shows/movies, no way in hell I could watch this.
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-29-2020, 08:21 PM   #9
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
What makes it so rough? I know about the case. Is it the images they show or just the details that they talk about?
Yes.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:34 PM   #10
Has a particular set of skills

When I was doing a residency at Children Mercy hospital I had to work with kids with cancer etc. but it was the neglect and abused kids that got me. I couldn’t get out of there fast enough after the residency was finished. I wanted to punch a parent in the face almost weekly after reading what they had done to their kid.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-10-2020, 07:33 PM   #11
Banned

My wife worked at a woman’s prison in central cali and there were multiple women there that drowned their own children, buried some alive.. just heart break shit. Best believe the guards let inmates know what happened and they got the shit beat out of them on the yard daily.

Batteries to the face, shanks, everything you see in movies basically.
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-10-2020, 08:30 PM   #12
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
I can hardly stomach child abuse on fictional shows/movies, no way in hell I could watch this.
I'm right there with you. Whether it's kids or animals, that's just a part of the world I don't want to think about.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.