Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2014, 11:09 AM  
sorta mod-ish

*The NEW Movies Thread*

Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2019, 02:23 PM   #3271
I'll be back.

Finally saw LaLa Land.

Amazing, and very realistic, movie about relationships.

Also made me cry myself to sleep.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2020, 10:45 PM   #3272
Settle this once and forever

I was not impressed by It Comes At Night.

Based on the name and trailers I was expecting a zombie flick or maybe a creature feature. It was neither.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 05:35 PM   #3273
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

Based on the name and trailers I was expecting a zombie flick or maybe a creature feature. It was neither.
Oh man I HATED that film! Saw it in theaters too.
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-03-2020, 10:23 PM   #3274
the great pumpkin

Quote:

I enjoyed it. It wasn't what I was expecting, but I still thought it was a good thriller.
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-04-2020, 04:48 AM   #3275
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:

Terrible movie, I want my 2 hrs back.
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-07-2020, 09:31 AM   #3276
I could of gone pro

On Showtime I watched the Green Book, I was shocked. I didn't expect it to be so good. If you like the sort of buddy movie, although these two are not exactly buddies, and cars and music of 1962, see this film.

I gave it a 9 out of 10. I think Viggo must of gained 40 or 50 pounds to play this sort of punch drunk tough guy New Yorker. It's based on a true story. Word of mouth can work, it only did $320K opening weekend but finished with $85 million.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 05:33 PM   #3277
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
On Showtime I watched the Green Book, I was shocked. I didn't expect it to be so good. If you like the sort of buddy movie, although these two are not exactly buddies, and cars and music of 1962, see this film.

I gave it a 9 out of 10. I think Viggo must of gained 40 or 50 pounds to play this sort of punch drunk tough guy New Yorker. It's based on a true story. Word of mouth can work, it only did $320K opening weekend but finished with $85 million.

Yeah. I watched it too a couple weeks ago. Made a post about it a few back. There were a few scenes that were kinda tough to watch, but I’m glad I did. Hell of a movie all the way around.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 05:55 PM   #3278
Ain't no relax!

6 Underground is on Netflix. Definitely worth a watch.

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2020, 03:07 PM   #3279
I'll be back.

Do not watch Blue Valentine.

Depressing piece of shit movie.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2020, 07:30 AM   #3280
Banned

I use this website: Peek.watch
fbali123q is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 08:32 AM   #3281
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
I highly recommend seeing Uncut Gems in theaters folks. It was sensational and Adam Sandler gives a great great performance in it (Kevin Garnett was pretty good too and played a key role).
Maybe not the best movie to watch until the Chiefs season is done, for better or worse. Could induce myocardial infarction.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-16-2020, 06:54 PM   #3282
Veteran

Underwater (2020)

Crap.

Stay home and watch Leviathan (1989) instead.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-19-2020, 08:31 AM   #3283
Cheat Death

Finally watched Us last night. Super fun movie. Whimsical and well acted, even from the kid actors. Felt like a bit like a National Lampoons version of a scary movie in a good, fresh way. Enjoyed it.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2020, 09:54 PM   #3284
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Finally watched Us last night. Super fun movie. Whimsical and well acted, even from the kid actors. Felt like a bit like a National Lampoons version of a scary movie in a good, fresh way. Enjoyed it.
I just got done watching US, I had such high hopes for that film after reading so many reviews. I'm only able to give it 5 stars out of 10. The Director Jordan Peele did such a great job with the film "Get Out". I think he just grabbed the first horror idea that came into his mind and ran with it. Acting was incredible, cinematography, lighting, set design, and sound track were great. It's just that the script and story does not fully deliver. It's so conceptual that it loses horror, yet so rushed in execution that it loses it's coherence. The script is underdeveloped and this is why the film fails for me.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-23-2020, 08:00 AM   #3285
Veteran

The Lighthouse (2019)

Blew chunks. It has great reviews, too. It's chock full of wankery; both figuratively and literally. If you want to see a grizzled old Willem Defoe recreate the pillow humping scene from Black Swan then this is the movie for you.

Last edited by Mennonite; 01-23-2020 at 09:46 AM..
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.