Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 03-04-2021, 03:31 AM  
Starter

Studs and Duds

With all of the mock draft hype going on, what players have you hyped in the draft that make you look smar..and which players made you glad you're not a gm?

First thing that comes to mind for me was Chase Claypool...I know he hit a wall this year but he looks real promising.

Then there's the time I rooted for us to draft Deshone Kizer lol
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-04-2021, 04:18 AM   #2
MVP

The biggest duds for me... May as well call it the 2015 draft. The 3 players I wanted in the 1st were all duds... I wanted one of WR Devin Smith of Ohio State, WR Phillip Dorsett of Miami, or LB Stephone Anthony of Clemson. Talk about a shit show. Then I had love affairs with CB Quentin Rollins of Miami of Ohio and DE Henry Anderson of Stanford. I think, but I'd have to check to be sure, the only player I liked from that draft that was even remotely decent was SS Clayton Geathers of UCF.

I've clamored for a number of studs and duds over the years. QB Patrick Mahomes, DE Matt Judon, RB Aaron Jones, WR Tyler Boyd, LB Joe Schobert, CB Shaquill Griffin, OC Erik McCoy, and WR Stefon Diggs are some that come to mind as pretty good in the not too distant past.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:19 AM   #3
Generational Player

Duds:

Cody Ford. I thought he could play tackle and he is a guard only.

Hakeem Butler. Thought he was closer than he was. He never got more polished.

Mitchell Trubisky. I didn't love him but I expected more than what he has been. He was smart pre-snap but several year later still can't do progressions and Nagy has no clue to put him in a modern NFL offense like Allen and Herbert were in to simplify it.

Studs:

Mahomes. Was sold after LSU game.

Chris Godwin. Thought he was a beast plus God and Win in your name means you will play!

Terry McLaurin. Thought he was a 1st round talent.

Jeffery Simmons. Had him way higher than Ed Oliver who I thought would look like a bust.

Will be soon:

Kyler Murray: Loved him more than any 2018 QB, only Mahomes was better IMO as a prospect recently. KK needs to stop the stubborn adaptation of Air Raid and get him more OL and it's on.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:33 AM   #4
Hello

I was so goddamn jacked when we got Glenn Dorsey...
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 12:08 PM   #5
Starter

Thought Trezelle was the answer.
D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.D.A.P. would the whole thing.
Old 03-04-2021, 06:13 PM   #6
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
I was so goddamn jacked when we got Glenn Dorsey...
I could care less who we drafted in those days....those were rough times. I remember being mad at the Eric Fisher pick and thinking it's such a Chiefs thing to have the #1 pick in the worst draft in NFL history....we couldn't give it away lol
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-04-2021, 07:34 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2 View Post
I could care less who we drafted in those days....those were rough times. I remember being mad at the Eric Fisher pick and thinking it's such a Chiefs thing to have the #1 pick in the worst draft in NFL history....we couldn't give it away lol
We got Kelce. The only improvement would of been maybe Lane Johnson over Fisher.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:02 PM   #8
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief View Post
We got Kelce. The only improvement would of been maybe Lane Johnson over Fisher.
David Bakhtiari, would've been an improvement over Fisher
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-05-2021, 07:13 AM   #9
Baba Ganoush

I literally jumped from the couch screaming “I ****ing told you so, he’s the next Randy ****ing Moss!!!” when we drafted Jonathan Baldwin.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2021, 12:11 AM   #10
Inmem 2.0

Duds: Randy Gregory: The last good pass rusher from Nebraska he was a stud. Knew he had a problem with weed but never thought it was a big deal because its weed. Derailed his career.

Johnny Manziel: Thought the character stuff about him in college was overblown. Thought he would be what Kyler Murray is now. Was so pissed when the Chiefs passed over him.

Dorial Green Beckham: Thought he had a chance to be the next megatron. He was probably the best high school WR prospect that came out the MO/KS/IA/NE area that I can think of.

Studs: alot of folks weren't big on Murray on here. Thought he had everything besides size which we now know doesnt matter.

Eric Decker: That guy was 1 hell of a WR for awhile. Probably my best CP mock draft pick ever getting him in the 5th round.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.