Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-07-2021, 10:30 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

2022 Draft: Who should we be watching on Saturdays?

Admittedly, I don't really dig in deep on college football players until the season ends. For me, there's just too much noise, too many teams, too many players to really gauge anything beyond the obvious 1st round guys, especially when my attention is already super invested in the Chiefs & NFL.

That said, as I watch the Chiefs, my interest in thinking about our next draft gets me excited, so much to the point that I'm interested in carving out time mid-week (Wednesdays?) to try and watch some highlights.

So, who are you watching that would be a good fit for this roster next season? First round talent is great, but also some under the radar guys would be cool to get an early jump on.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:26 AM   #61
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
How about a compromise between Olave and London.

Doesn't Treylon Burks seem like something of a middle ground between the two? Seems a little more agile than London, a little bigger and more explosive than Olave.

I like Burks, as well. Though I was a little surprised at how agile and fluid London appears to be.

Burks seems like a better-receiving version of Laviska Shenault.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-01-2021, 11:07 AM   #62
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
How about a compromise between Olave and London.

Doesn't Treylon Burks seem like something of a middle ground between the two? Seems a little more agile than London, a little bigger and more explosive than Olave.
I like his size/speed combo, and he made a couple decent catches while covered and/or in traffic. I liked his breakaway from the pack on the play at 6:03.

I didn't like that he seemed a little whiny and demonstrative when the play failed or his QB didn't see him, but I imagine it would be pretty frustrating to have that be your entire college experience, especially so in a big game, so maybe not a big deal. Not an issue in KC with Mahomes.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2021, 11:48 AM   #63
Black Bob's daddy

It's apparent that the coaches should be watching anybody who can catch the damn ball.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-08-2021, 12:40 PM   #64
In Search of a Life

I really like Dotson from Penn State. Seems like a natural fit with his speed.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.