Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-10-2021, 12:21 PM  
Needs more middle fingers

Jags Sign Tebow

Jaguars signed TE Tim Tebow to a one-year contract.

The deal isn't 'official' just yet but will be in the next week or so. Tebow, 33, hasn't played in a regular-season game in nine years and will be attempting to change positions once he does make it to camp. It's another wacky (albeit fun) move that brings Meyer's tenure into question after the organization also added a first-round running back and drafted multiple injured players. There is no competition among Jacksonville's tight ends if Tebow does somehow sneak onto the 53-man roster.

https://www.nbcsports.com/edge/footb...nville-jaguars
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 03:03 PM   #46
Banned

I like the entertainment factor lol he’s prob gonna get cut before season starts but I wanna see him try to truck a DB
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-10-2021, 03:04 PM   #47
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
I like the entertainment factor lol he’s prob gonna get cut before season starts but I wanna see him try to truck a DB
They will probably have gadget plays where Tebow throws. TE pass will become a thing.
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 03:07 PM   #48
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I’d have more fun laughing at how bad Tebow was if the Chiefs weren’t somehow worse during the same time.

I also like that Tebow has won the AFC West more recently than Philip Rivers.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 03:32 PM   #49
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 View Post
They will probably have gadget plays where Tebow throws. TE pass will become a thing.
“... you take the lateral and as the unblocked QB breaks free on the left side, you launch the pass and hit him squarely in the ankles.”

That sort of gadget play?
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 03:41 PM   #50
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I’d have more fun laughing at how bad Tebow was if the Chiefs weren’t somehow worse during the same time.

I also like that Tebow has won the AFC West more recently than Philip Rivers.
Ah yes, the glorious 2011 season when 8-8 earned you first place in the AFCW
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-10-2021, 03:46 PM   #51
I'm with the banned.

And then there was the time when Tebow hurt himself throwing a pass five yards over the head of a wide open receiver who was three yards downfield. After a close review of the tape, it was designated as a non-football injury.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 03:47 PM   #52
Live free or die hard

This is a "put asses in the seats" sign. He will get a couple gadget plays and that would be about it I'm guessing.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 04:08 PM   #53
pie is never free

Had he taken the Patriots (iirc?) offer to try out for TE way back when, he might've actually made something of himself in that spot

Instead he stuck to his ignorant "I'm a QB", and now he's just too damn old to learn a new position and have any kind of success with it

Too late, Tim
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 05:07 PM   #54
YOU take YOUR seat

Tebow is a good guy, I doubt he would make the team but would be cool if he did. I don't know why, but I always wanted to see him play. He even won a playoff game with Denver for goodness sakes. He would be called crazy by a lot of people now though
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 05:18 PM   #55
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Here we go... wait for it, the outcry about Kap will be loud.

**** Kap.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 05:20 PM   #56
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
Tebow is a good guy, I doubt he would make the team but would be cool if he did. I don't know why, but I always wanted to see him play. He even won a playoff game with Denver for goodness sakes. He would be called crazy by a lot of people now though
I agree he's a good guy, thought he should've jumped at the chance NE offered back then... he was just the kind of big, athletic, intelligent guy who likely could've been a dynamic TE

But now at 33? well ok, we'll see lol...
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 06:03 PM   #57
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
The fact that Teblow (and many in the media) portray him as Jesus Christ tends to rub people the wrong way.
He’s connected bruh. How else would you explain the 3:16 game?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 06:44 AM   #58
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
This is a "put asses in the seats" sign. He will get a couple gadget plays and that would be about it I'm guessing.
No question about it... sure has generated a lot of butthurt though.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-11-2021, 07:07 AM   #59
Hello

The Kap shit is all over right now. People doing exactly as predicted.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2021, 07:25 AM   #60
Rufus Dawes Jr.

I don't know why, but I think Tebow works at TE. Jacksonville doesn't have shit at the position, their most experienced guy is James O'Shaughnessy. It's laughable. Tebow is not coming in and going to become Travis Kelce. He'' he's not going to be a Hayden Hurst either. But can he come in and give you more than James O'Shaughnessy? Yes.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.