Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-10-2021, 09:27 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Report: Chiefs *players* reached out to Dede Westbrook

Worth watching, I guess.

Highlights
Spoiler!
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:56 AM   #16
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
He was injured last year. Tore his ACL in late October.

The prior 2 seasons he averaged. 690/4. He'd be a great fit at WR2/3 if healthy.

Can't have enough competition in the WR room.
Also worth noting his QBs in that first season were Bortles and Cody Kessler.

I think he's a perfect fit.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-10-2021, 09:59 AM   #17
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Not only shitty QB play but shitty offensive system, shitty coach and shitty ownership.
Kenny Omega is coming for you now...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 09:59 AM   #18
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Jags were tanking-ish last year as well, I believe. Not pushing anything, just noting that they blew horse nuts.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:59 AM   #19
The Priest and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
He was injured in week 7 last year. In 2020, Westbrook only played in 2 games.

He was certainly relegated to 4th on the depth chart and barely saw the field prior to his injury.
What do you mean he barely saw the field prior to his injury? He had 60+ catches in 2018 and 2019 and averaged 700 yards over those 2 seasons. He was also their primary return guy.
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:01 AM   #20
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRR View Post
What do you mean he barely saw the field prior to his injury? He had 60+ catches in 2018 and 2019 and averaged 700 yards over those 2 seasons. He was also their primary return guy.
He was talking about 2020.

Westbrook came out of camp buried on the depth chart and didn't look like he was being used the same way as the two years before prior to his injury.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:02 AM   #21
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
There's always room to discuss Aaron Rodgers and the Broncos some more, if you're so inclined.
How ‘bout them Cowboys!
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 10:09 AM   #22
The Priest and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He was talking about 2020.

Westbrook came out of camp buried on the depth chart and didn't look like he was being used the same way as the two years before prior to his injury.
Got it.

Chark and Conley were always going to be 1 and 2...and when they invested in Shanault who got most of his reps in the slot, it’s not hard to see why Westbrook’s opportunities dipped in the early stages of 2020. I also believe he missed some time in the “offseason” with an injury.
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:09 AM   #23
In Search of a Life

I generally like the idea but keep in mind he had some red flags with domestic violence. Normally wouldn't be too big a concern for me except I don't think it's worth bringing this topic up again for a receiver who might barely make the roster.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:13 AM   #24
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I generally like the idea but keep in mind he had some red flags with domestic violence. Normally wouldn't be too big a concern for me except I don't think it's worth bringing this topic up again for a receiver who might barely make the roster.
Ah yes we can turn take more flak on social media it's funny how much everyone hates us.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:19 AM   #25
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Ah yes we can turn take more flak on social media it's funny how much everyone hates us.
I don't care what people think of us. But it obviously bothers tyreek when the issue pops up and understandably so. Not sure if it's worth doing that for this type of player.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:19 AM   #26
Veteran

The character concerns and domestic violence charges are 100% concerning but I think a few posters here are sleeping on Dede's skillset. He'd be a great buy low candidate and I think he instantly pushes Hardman for targets.

Hell even signing him to the roster might give Hardman a little more motivation to elevate his game.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 10:38 AM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
This team is really easy to root for. If I were just starting to watch and become interested in football, I'd pick up on stuff like this and think, "Man, as far as NFL teams go, the Chiefs are really positive and forward-thinking. What a franchise!"

Yeah, Westbrook isn't that great, but he's worth a training camp flier.
Sorry meant to thumbs up
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:31 AM   #28
Inmem 2.0

Why is the OP getting shit on for posting Chiefs related news?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:33 AM   #29
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Why is the OP getting shit on for posting Chiefs related news?
Exactly what I was thinking.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:52 AM   #30
Curmudgeon

I think we're at the 90 player limit right now, so we'd have to release someone to sign him. Let's see, which camp body would I chose ----
oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.oldman is too fat/Omaha.